What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How the elites stoke racism amongst the ignorant.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I might not be black.
Harmonica is a white racist. His every post is anti black but he says blacks are obsessed with race. What we are obsessed with is ending white racism.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 374087

This is a British cartoon I think with the gruesome Murdoch as the instigator. The same shit own Fox and does so much to promote racism in the US. It really is that simple.
"promote racism in the US." You're saying they promote CRT, Biden's ARP, anti-white employee indoctrination (ex. WalMart), and racist Affirmative Action ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Harmonica is a white racist. His every post is anti black but he says blacks are obsessed with race. What we are obsessed with is ending white racism.
WHAT white racism ? The only racism I see is ANTI-white, and there is tons of it.

This is 2021, not 1951.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No they don't. Unless you're a white racist who thinks pointing out racism creates a divide. Fox is the main network playing to racism.
NO. It is CNN & MSNBC that does that.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
IDK what makes you think rich people were ever not allowed to come here but this was never true....?

Of any color

Sounds like you're serving a very elite clientele. And unless they were born here why the fuck would you think they woudl be AMerican?

These are complaints you make if they were born here. If they can afford your prices they probably swiped a job from an American who can afford it.
Who said anything about rich people coming here ? I don't think I did.

They would/could/should be American because they are living in America. When you immigrate to a country you should become part of that country's culture. Learn its language, its music, its TV shows, its history, etc, and make them be your own.

And yes, they probably DID swipe a job from an American. They do that.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"promote racism in the US." You're saying they promote CRT, Biden's ARP, anti-white employee indoctrination (ex. WalMart), and racist Affirmative Action ?
Please, spare us your klan talking points.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hilarious... you gotta wonder... where does Tommy get this nonsense?
Does he have a spreadsheet that shows how many racist troll threads he has done this month, how many political troll threads etc.
How does he keep track so he knows which kind of troll thread should he make each day?

Juicin

Gold Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about rich people coming here ? I don't think I did.

They would/could/should be American because they are living in America. When you immigrate to a country you should become part of that country's culture. Learn its language, its music, its TV shows, its history, etc, and make them be your own.

And yes, they probably DID swipe a job from an American. They do that.

That wasn't true for any European group of immigrants outside native english speakers....?

THe fuck is wrong with you old man?

You never heard Franklin whine about the Germans? You dumb old fuck? lol

As a half German (the largest whtie ethnic group in America), i'm very confused about what you think our songs were like before we learned English.

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Reaction score
View attachment 374087

This is a British cartoon I think with the gruesome Murdoch as the instigator. The same shit own Fox and does so much to promote racism in the US. It really is that simple.
I think the OP is confused on terminology.
Tho this cartoon is accurate it has mistaken the use of 'elites.'

When people talk about the 'Elites' they are talking about the Eastern Ivy college educated/academia and the Left like Soros.
(who are liberal and more pro-immigration)
That's what FOX in fact does call them.

So this misses in terminology if correct on the "Right" not "elites" as it is used in our politics.
`

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List