How The Democrats Stole The Election

Makes zero sense, dude.

I can't help it some people can't even add 2+2.
I was commenting about Zero. Not addition.

zero
[ˈzirō, ˈzēˌrō]

NUMBER

1. no quantity or number; naught; the figure 0.

I'm not interested in your IQ or the merits and interest of your arguments. But I agree: ZERO describes you perfectly.
My arguments do hold merit. You live it. Trump Bitched you. You brought up IQ with 2+2.

Honestly, nothing you post is helpful. Now, run along and cry about gun control and your sore pussy that needs 00 of shot gun ammo.

probably because no one can find any wrongdoing including all the world's journalists.

View attachment 421536

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Frank. You mean all the world's journalists who are not even looking, wouldn't look if you put it right in their lap and called the election for Joe on Nov. 4 saying there was absolutely no evidence before even investigating?

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Frank. You can't account for even 0.01% of the MOUNTAIN of evidence that has been recorded just HERE alone within about 50 threads so far on the subject.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Frank, I bet you haven't even looked at any of the evidence presented here, and couldn't answer a single question on any of it other than to bury your head in the fucking sand and say: I SEE NOTHING! I SEE NOTHING!

View attachment 421537
All investigated all totally discredited except on your ridiculous garbage propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. I am shocked to hear that the vice president's son could get a job in his chosen field. End of story fool

Of course this is just the edge of the iceberg. They used any and every crooked means possible to beat Trump.

But apparently just this one means alone was enough that it changed the outcome in several states.​

The Media so-concealed the scandal involving Hunter Biden, Ukraine and his dad, that MANY OF BIDEN VOTERS SAY THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT!

Now think about that. Trump talked about it all the time, he ran ads on it, he tried to bring it up in the debates that Chris Wallace tried to suppress. That Leslie Stall could not confirm.

AND A GREAT MANY OF THEM SAID THAT HAD THEY HEARD ABOUT IT, it would have
CHANGED THEIR VOTE!

The media's withholding of negative news on Joe Biden
was enough to sufficiently influence the election to cause Joe Biden to win.

Just further proof of how this election was fraudulently rigged. We don't need Russia to tamper with our elections when we have the Leftist-controlled seditious media throwing it for their candidate and a price must be paid.

Hunter Biden was running for ---- what again? Funny, he didn't appear on my ballot anywhere.

But yeah those crafty Democrats, "stealing" Presidential votes all over creation while losing House and Senate and state-level votes at the same time, just to make it look good. Them sly devils.

OP: the wages of Denialism

Of course this is just the edge of the iceberg. They used any and every crooked means possible to beat Trump.

But apparently just this one means alone was enough that it changed the outcome in several states.​

The Media so-concealed the scandal involving Hunter Biden, Ukraine and his dad, that MANY OF BIDEN VOTERS SAY THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT!

Now think about that. Trump talked about it all the time, he ran ads on it, he tried to bring it up in the debates that Chris Wallace tried to suppress. That Leslie Stall could not confirm.

AND A GREAT MANY OF THEM SAID THAT HAD THEY HEARD ABOUT IT, it would have
CHANGED THEIR VOTE!

The media's withholding of negative news on Joe Biden
was enough to sufficiently influence the election to cause Joe Biden to win.

Just further proof of how this election was fraudulently rigged. We don't need Russia to tamper with our elections when we have the Leftist-controlled seditious media throwing it for their candidate and a price must be paid.

Election Integrity
We need election integrity now! Not the fake fraud Marxist law that Democrats are trying to pass, but we need REAL voting integrity. No more ballot harvesting, no more mail in ballots, just follow the Constitution: without adding to it.

Election Integrity
We need election integrity now! Not the fake fraud Marxist law that Democrats are trying to pass, but we need REAL voting integrity. No more ballot harvesting, no more mail in ballots, just follow the Constitution: without adding to it.

The only Election Integrity that satisfies Republicans is elections they win.

The only Election Integrity that satisfies Republicans is elections they win.

The Leftwinger named Rightwinger, who does not know a dick from a pussy, is spewing out more ignorance.

Is this a man or a woman

1645360596474.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back