How The Democrats Stole The Election

Biggest way they stole the election was voting mail-in and in person to save democracy and I thank them.

You THANK THEM for stealing the election. So noted. Remember that when in a few years they steal it from a person you want!

Only an idiot schmuck subversive would be happy about the election being stolen. Tell me, were you just as happy when you thought Russia stole it in 2016? Better idea-- -- why not just take the right to vote out of your hands! You don't DESERVE a right to vote-- -- indeed, when elections can be faked and stolen, YOU'VE ALREADY LOST IT.
Luckily that is not what happened. Even Donnie is coming to grips with the fact that most American voters did not want him as president for a variety of reasons. You should too.
More Americans wanted Trump than wanted Obumbo.
But not enough more wanted trump. More people in general, just did not want to put up with 4 more years of his crap. So he got his ass whipped. Big deal. I have been telling people on this board trump would lose this election since December of last year, after joining the board in November. He is a destroyer, not a builder, a divider, a man of poor character daily, and poor decision making, who surrounded himself with sycophant liars, thieves and people out for themselves, not the country. He simply did not deserve to win, so the people voted he be replaced.
Nope. A bunch of lemmings, indoctrinated pawns, and phantom votes. Those aren't American voters.
And neither are you, if you supported donnie and his merry band of crooks, sycophants, and jailbirds that populate his failed criminal enterprise to take over the country. Pick a better front man next time.
President Trump did more for this country than the last 4 Presidents combined.
Just very little the majority liked, when character, lawlessness and personality are taken into account. We despise people of low character. We like our laws and being able to count on laws being obeyed even by people in high office. And nobody, but nobody likes and asshole. You can't just talk about people any old way, and expect to be admired by normal people. Many of the things he tacitly approves of are unpalatable to the masses. His methods and manor are unquestionably crude. His hiring and firings are the worst in the world, in judgment, style and practice. Nobody gets a kick out of firing somebody by tweet, while they are on a business trip. In the civilian world, there would be a well deserved ass whipping when the one fired got back, as first time assault is not that big a deal in comparison with the satisfaction.

Biggest way they stole the election was voting mail-in and in person to save democracy and I thank them.

You THANK THEM for stealing the election. So noted. Remember that when in a few years they steal it from a person you want!

Only an idiot schmuck subversive would be happy about the election being stolen. Tell me, were you just as happy when you thought Russia stole it in 2016? Better idea-- -- why not just take the right to vote out of your hands! You don't DESERVE a right to vote-- -- indeed, when elections can be faked and stolen, YOU'VE ALREADY LOST IT.
Luckily that is not what happened. Even Donnie is coming to grips with the fact that most American voters did not want him as president for a variety of reasons. You should too.
But not enough more wanted trump. More people in general, just did not want to put up with 4 more years of his crap. So he got his ass whipped. Big deal. I have been telling people on this board trump would lose this election since December of last year, after joining the board in November. He is a destroyer, not a builder, a divider, a man of poor character daily, and poor decision making, who surrounded himself with sycophant liars, thieves and people out for themselves, not the country. He simply did not deserve to win, so the people voted he be replaced.
Nope. A bunch of lemmings, indoctrinated pawns, and phantom votes. Those aren't American voters.
And neither are you, if you supported donnie and his merry band of crooks, sycophants, and jailbirds that populate his failed criminal enterprise to take over the country. Pick a better front man next time.
Just very little the majority liked, when character, lawlessness and personality are taken into account. We despise people of low character. We like our laws and being able to count on laws being obeyed even by people in high office. And nobody, but nobody likes and asshole. You can't just talk about people any old way, and expect to be admired by normal people. Many of the things he tacitly approves of are unpalatable to the masses. His methods and manor are unquestionably crude. His hiring and firings are the worst in the world, in judgment, style and practice. Nobody gets a kick out of firing somebody by tweet, while they are on a business trip. In the civilian world, there would be a well deserved ass whipping when the one fired got back, as first time assault is not that big a deal in comparison with the satisfaction.

Nobody likes corruption in government. However, Democrats do seem to overlook it when it's to their benefit. You don't care about the law unless it hurts your agenda.

Nobody likes corruption in government. However, Democrats do seem to overlook it when it's to their benefit. You don't care about the law unless it hurts your agenda.

I don't actually have an agenda, but no, I do not like corruption in government. I do like having a government elected of the people, by the people and for the people that abides by the rule of law. That precludes trump out. Being lawless and against the constitutional rule of law is not better, just because the guy says. "So what? I can get away with it and what are you going to do, impeach me again"? It is actually worse if that is his attitude, and most people did not want to take a chance on what he might do to the country with another 4 years, so we fired him.

I don't actually have an agenda, but no, I do not like corruption in government. I do like having a government elected of the people, by the people and for the people that abides by the rule of law. That precludes trump out. Being lawless and against the constitutional rule of law is not better, just because the guy says. "So what? I can get away with it and what are you going to do, impeach me again"? It is actually worse if that is his attitude, and most people did not want to take a chance on what he might do to the country with another 4 years, so we fired him.

So that means you're supporting the border wall and not supporting sanctuary cities. Right?

So that means you're supporting the border wall and not supporting sanctuary cities. Right?

Wrong. I support neither. I think sanctuary cities ought to be unconstitutional and illegal, but it hasn't gone my way. You can't win them all. Just glad there are none in Tennessee. I do not support the wall, as I think walls for that purpose are a testament to the stupidity of man, similar to how Patton thought of fixed fortifications.

Wrong. I support neither. I think sanctuary cities ought to be unconstitutional and illegal, but it hasn't gone my way. You can't win them all. Just glad there are none in Tennessee. I do not support the wall, as I think walls for that purpose are a testament to the stupidity of man, similar to how Patton thought of fixed fortifications.

You do know that the Biden administration will support sanctuary cities.

That's the way it goes. I have not been a supporter of every action or policy a president supported, whether voted for them or not, clean back to the 60s. If you are Independent, you can say it out loud, instead of being a party tool, subjugated to a person or party. Otherwise you are given your marching orders from people supposedly smarter and know your place.

That's the way it goes. I have not been a supporter of every action or policy a president supported, whether voted for them or not, clean back to the 60s. If you are Independent, you can say it out loud, instead of being a party tool, subjugated to a person or party. Otherwise you are given your marching orders from people supposedly smarter and know your place.

Many Democrats would label you a hateful racist and a bigot.

Many Democrats would label you a hateful racist and a bigot.

Yeah, probably. I don't sweat them either.

State officials all over the country are certifying Biden's win.
Democrats certifying a democrat won. Gee, what a shock.

They are not controlled by the media.
Democrats ARE the media.

The elections were monitored by GOP officials who found no credible evidence of fraud.
That's a total lie. Tell it to Articia Bomer.

The majority of American voters elected Biden and no one else.
BULLSHIT. Most elections are lucky to have 80 million votes much less just for some unpopular, unliked, clueless do-nothing senile fuck who didn't even run a campaign.

Any other viewpoint is IDIOTIC.
You think that about everything. Your viewpoint is always the "obvious" one, right?

Give it up - your orange god lost the election. That's all there is to it.
Give what up? The election is being contested for good reason and I'm waiting for the official outcome!

You're just plain nuts. Even Republicans acknowledged that this was the most secure election ever.

You can keep grasping at straws if it makes you feel better, but the truth is that Biden was elected in a fair election.

You may go back to your fantasy world now.

Peace in the Middle East. A thriving economy. Covid on the verge of being wiped out. Unprecedented
gains for minority Americans. What a hell Americans have had to endure, right?

Oooh, it makes me shiver thinking that we could have four more years of that if we don't fraudulently
steal the election, that Trump actually won, away.
Close call right? By the way, please list all the times Trump raped our "Constitutional rule of law".
I must have missed all that while watching the left commit massive cyber crimes to steal this election
which, I notice, you don't seem to note or mind.

You are a leftist caricature. Thanks for reminding me why I detest them.

Peace in the Middle East. A thriving economy. Covid on the verge of being wiped out. Unprecedented
gains for minority Americans. What a hell Americans have had to endure, right?

Oooh, it makes me shiver thinking that we could have four more years of that if we don't fraudulently
steal the election, that Trump actually won, away.
Close call right? By the way, please list all the times Trump raped our "Constitutional rule of law".
I must have missed all that while watching the left commit massive cyber crimes to steal this election
which, I notice, you don't seem to note or mind.

You are a leftist caricature. Thanks for reminding me why I detest them.
Wow. You are one of the trump fantasy sheep. Maybe you will get over it. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Wow. You are one of the trump fantasy sheep. Maybe you will get over it. I wish you a speedy recovery.
I notice not a single one of my points are argued against by you, speaking of sheep.

You are a bigger fraud than Joe Biden's vote fixing campaign, if such a thing is possible.

You make me feel cheap and filthy just responding to your garbage.

You can keep grasping at straws

No need to at all. In my entire lifetime, I've never seen an election with more questionable events than this one! This election was EVERYTHING the 2005 commission on election integrity said NOT to do. And for all the obvious reasons.

Only an itinerant idiot or an inside partisan simp (which are you?) would dare publicly claim this was "the most secure election in history." There is absolutely NO proof to support any of that.

This election was an epic failure that robbed the nation of a fair and honest election. robbed a president of his office, and forever robbed the nation of confidence in and trust in their government. We need true election reform NOW. Hell, we needed it back in 2012 when Obama used the IRS to steal himself a 2nd term.

Dear God, man, THEY'RE STILL finding and counting ballots in places! :omg:

Last edited:
Of course this is just the edge of the iceberg. They used any and every crooked means possible to beat Trump.

But apparently just this one means alone was enough that it changed the outcome in several states.​

The Media so-concealed the scandal involving Hunter Biden, Ukraine and his dad, that MANY OF BIDEN VOTERS SAY THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT!

Now think about that. Trump talked about it all the time, he ran ads on it, he tried to bring it up in the debates that Chris Wallace tried to suppress. That Leslie Stall could not confirm.

AND A GREAT MANY OF THEM SAID THAT HAD THEY HEARD ABOUT IT, it would have
CHANGED THEIR VOTE!

The media's withholding of negative news on Joe Biden
was enough to sufficiently influence the election to cause Joe Biden to win.

Just further proof of how this election was fraudulently rigged. We don't need Russia to tamper with our elections when we have the Leftist-controlled seditious media throwing it for their candidate and a price must be paid.

probably because no one can find any wrongdoing including all the world's journalists and law enforcement. What you know is pure crap propaganda from Rupert Murdoch to the total scumbag. Roger ailes rip

I notice not a single one of my points are argued against by you, speaking of sheep.

You are a bigger fraud than Joe Biden's vote fixing campaign, if such a thing is possible.

You make me feel cheap and filthy just responding to your garbage.
every respected journalist and law enforcement in the entire world disagrees with you and your crap Rupert Murdoch little propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.

Of course this is just the edge of the iceberg. They used any and every crooked means possible to beat Trump.

But apparently just this one means alone was enough that it changed the outcome in several states.​

The Media so-concealed the scandal involving Hunter Biden, Ukraine and his dad, that MANY OF BIDEN VOTERS SAY THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT!

Now think about that. Trump talked about it all the time, he ran ads on it, he tried to bring it up in the debates that Chris Wallace tried to suppress. That Leslie Stall could not confirm.

AND A GREAT MANY OF THEM SAID THAT HAD THEY HEARD ABOUT IT, it would have
CHANGED THEIR VOTE!

The media's withholding of negative news on Joe Biden
was enough to sufficiently influence the election to cause Joe Biden to win.

Just further proof of how this election was fraudulently rigged. We don't need Russia to tamper with our elections when we have the Leftist-controlled seditious media throwing it for their candidate and a price must be paid.

Makes zero sense, dude. Except that you used the term "beat" instead of "steal." And I see you're still pissing your stained Orange pantiez over the Traitor in Chief. He lost. 306.
DJT mocked you for 4 years. Spit in you face and made fun of your way of life. Used your federal resources to go golf and vacation all over the world. And the best you can do is defend Trump conspiracy theories to prop up your masculinity? Put on a pair of skates and go play a few games of hockey. Maybe a few pucks to your head will make you think more coherently.

probably because no one can find any wrongdoing including all the world's journalists.

200.gif

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Frank. You mean all the world's journalists who are not even looking, wouldn't look if you put it right in their lap and called the election for Joe on Nov. 4 saying there was absolutely no evidence before even investigating?

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Frank. You can't account for even 0.01% of the MOUNTAIN of evidence that has been recorded just HERE alone within about 50 threads so far on the subject.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Frank, I bet you haven't even looked at any of the evidence presented here, and couldn't answer a single question on any of it other than to bury your head in the fucking sand and say: I SEE NOTHING! I SEE NOTHING!

e7973c279ad04d.gif

Forum List

Back