How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

Yes. But keep your eye on the long game: new legislation to suppress the vote, in the hope that lower turnout will favor Republicans. The long game here is why pukes like McConnell may speak out against specific lies, but then remain silent when they are used to justify these new laws.
The long game....

...an unconstitutional effort to “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision.”

Thanks for providing it in entirety. They just keep doing this - out of context snips. I've given up even bothering to argue most of the time, it seems to make no difference. And the thing is - it's not like there aren't LEGITIMATE criticisms of Biden, so why do they have to make shit up...to justify the Big Lie?
I've given up as well, at least online, and I never thought I would do that.

I'm not kidding when I talk about the alternate universe.

You mean like the Democrats in 2010, 2014 and 2016 who screamed that it was rigged and for four years all you did was complain that Russia stoled the election?

You mean like that because I have never seen any of you on the fringe left ever blame the policies of the Democratic Party for their inability to keep control of the Senate or the House for long periods of time in recent history…

My bet is when 2022 and 2024 rolls in and the GOP retakes the House, Senate and Oval Office you and many like you will scream it was rigged while never admitting Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are the main reason why the Democratic Party lost!
TO Complain is not the same as telling a lie to change an unwanted outcome.

The Republicans are engaged in a very very dangerous game. They are actively attemtping to destroy the publics trust in our electoral process, even when some of their own members speak out against the claims. They are actively trying to remove those members and replace them with folks who believe in baseless claims and will continue to put them out. This so dangerous - it's ripping the fabric of our entire country, denying the long accepted process of challenging results, destroying process a process of free and fair elections, peaceful transfer of power - that has withstood the test of time for two centuries. If the public loses trust in the electoral process what then? The Republicans appear to be actively trying to do this. I admit I'm stymied and can only conclude that along with their attempted changes to election laws, gerrymandering, willingness to cross ethical lines it's about holding on to power. It doesn't reflect the majority of the country at all, but only a small base that seems to have a disproportionate control over the party. The Dems are by no means perfect or clean, but nothing like this at this point in time. Blue states are the ones enacting gerrymandering reform...not red states, which is interesting. All in all...when a party (the Republicans) can no longer win the war of ideas and must resort to these tactics to hold on to power, against the will of the people, we should be afraid. We have our own "Taliban" to contend with. I am very afraid for our country when we have a minority willing to commit violence on our state institutions and use any and all methods including baseless accusations to overturn a valid election and the people who we elect to guard our Constitution and electoral system are part of it.
This has gone far beyond the traditional Left/Right paradigm. Before Escalator Day, I had just as many left wingers bitching at me here as right wingers, as I know you know. This is something new, a third element. This is something different and separate.

When you refer to "the Republicans", I have no doubt that elected officials see what's happening, but they've made a conscious decision to go along with it. I've seen a lot of craven behavior from politicians over the years, but nothing like this.

The rank & file, the people you see here, are like children who believe that pro wrestling is real. They're just not going to hear anything else. We've been hoping that this would fade away after Trump lost, but I'm afraid that's just not the case.

This has gone far beyond the traditional Left/Right paradigm. Before Escalator Day, I had just as many left wingers bitching at me here as right wingers, as I know you know. This is something new, a third element. This is something different and separate.

When you refer to "the Republicans", I have no doubt that elected officials see what's happening, but they've made a conscious decision to go along with it. I've seen a lot of craven behavior from politicians over the years, but nothing like this.

The rank & file, the people you see here, are like children who believe that pro wrestling is real. They're just not going to hear anything else. We've been hoping that this would fade away after Trump lost, but I'm afraid that's just not the case.
There is a difference between Trumplicans and Republicans...the Trumplicans are eating the Republicans. The Trumplican party is all about one man and whatever he says becomes truth. It's weird...it subverts what used to be conservative principles: less government, free trade, support of democratic systems and values.

There is a difference between Trumplicans and Repulicans...the Trumplicans are eating the Republicans. The Trumplican party is all about one man and whatever he says becomes truth. It's weird...it subverts what used to be conservative principles: less government, free trade, support of democratic systems and values.
Trump was very much aware of two things: First, his target market was ready-made, easy to find, pre-conditioned and easy to con. Second, he knew he couldn't do this third party. He needed the GOP's existing infrastructure. Give him credit, he was right on both counts.

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.
I don’t think the Chinese colluded to release COVID.

Fraud per se didn’t happen on any large scale, although democrats took advantage of COVID to rig the election rules to favor their voters that normally wouldn’t put out the effort to vote. I do believe that the media colluded with the democrats to spend four years running groundless and/or highly distorted stories to the detriment of Trump.

I believe that once serious allegations of fraud and wrongdoing were made, the judiciary quietly made a decision to stay out of the election. That’s the only explanation that I can see for a universal pattern of not allowing law suits to be filed despite hundreds of complaints of illegal actions being made under the threat of perjury. No discovery was allowed that might have revealed tampering, Ive never seen court cases handled that way. A trial is the venue to discover illegal conduct, that’s why we have trials, not just sentencing hearings after allegations are made.

despite hundreds of complaints of illegal actions being made under the threat of perjury.
No, that is not accurate, sorry. That only becomes accurate if the affidavits are entered into a court as testimony, and those who submitted them are contacted and double down under oath. No dude, you can't "swear" to something on my fundraiser website, then be charged with perjury when I take it to court. Good grief, people...

Got anything else, besides utter fantasy, to justify any investigation or new laws?

Quid Pro Joe himself bragged about conspiracy to commit massive voter fraud.

Pedo Joe is on video bragging about having a historical voter fraud organization during an interview with the aptly named extremist Crooks and Liars livestreamed podcast.
He did no such thing. You've been shown he was promoting a hotline and a website to help people vote who were being targeted with voter fraud and intimidation...

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

~ J'Biden

He did no such thing. You've been shown he was promoting a hotline and a website to help people vote who were being targeted with voter fraud and intimidation...

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."
~ J'Biden
Muhammed is lying. He knows he is lying. He knows we know he is lying. He just doesn't care.

Remind you of anyone?

It seems more likely right wingers cheated the first time, lied about it, and blamed the left the second time Your guy lost the popular vote.
First the popular vote is meaningless in electing the president. It’s part of the separation of powers.

Second Hillary lost because she was very probably the most detested presidential candidate in US history. Bill could charm the skin off a snake, Hillary could annoy a garden snake into turnIng venomous.

Third, Hillary was probably the only Democratic candidate that Trump could have defeated. Trump didn’t win by people voting for Trump, he won by people outside the major cities voting against Hillary.

The corrupt right wing in the Senate refused to convict to prove they don't care about being illegal to the laws if you aren't Poor.
Trump didn’t violate any laws to be convicted of. Obstructing congress is something the president is allowed to do.

^^^ edited video
It's so easy to strip quotes, edit videos etc to change meaning.

For example...here are some tweets from Trump where it looks like he claims to have rigged the election.

"RIGGED 2020 ELECTION"

"2020 will be the most RIGGED Election in our nations history"

But here are the complete tweets:

"RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!"

"Because of MAIL-IN BALLOTS, 2020 will be the most RIGGED Election in our nations history - unless this stupidity is ended,"

Trumplicans must think we're particularly stupid and incapable of looking up claims for context and completeness...or, they're just playing to their base knowing they won't bother.

New Topics

Forum List

Back