How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

First off - Mohammed, remember you are in CDZ, ok?

No, I didn't claim "no fraud" - everyone acknowledges that there is always some fraud, they just don't put in the disclaimer every time of "significant fraud". There will always be some fraud, even if it's one guy, voting in the name of his dead mother - but we have good laws and procedure in place. But no fraud significant enough to affect a national election was found, nor any sort of conspiracy on a national level. So why play semantical games?
It's not semantics, it's a blatant lie.

First off - Mohammed, remember you are in CDZ, ok?

No, I didn't claim "no fraud" - everyone acknowledges that there is always some fraud, they just don't put in the disclaimer every time of "significant fraud". There will always be some fraud, even if it's one guy, voting in the name of his dead mother - but we have good laws and procedure in place. But no fraud significant enough to affect a national election was found, nor any sort of conspiracy on a national level. So why play semantical games?
Quid Pro Joe himself bragged about conspiracy to commit massive voter fraud.

Pedo Joe is on video bragging about having a historical voter fraud organization during an interview with the aptly named extremist Crooks and Liars livestreamed podcast.

Last edited:
The ball started rolling before Trump was elected, He said if he lost the election it was because it was rigged, Those wanting Trump picked up the ball set the play in action. & Against all odds kept it going even after the election was over.

Which is why as voters we should push for more controls and checks. The Mail In process pushed by Democrats in 2020 was completely unnecessary. All of their arguments centered around COVID and all of those arguments could have been addressed with Absentee Voting where the voter requests and receives a ballot and then mails it in.

The 2020 Mail In process pushed by Democrats has ballots mailed to voters based on registration lists. It is also Democrats who fight any attempt to clean up Voter Registration lists where voters have not voted in many years. These voters could be dead, moved to another district, or they just don’t vote.

I have accepted the outcome of the 2020 Elections. But, for future elections, I want to see Mail In voting go away. Absentee Voting meets all of the Democrats arguments and is inherently safer.
Have a problem with people posting in support of ending mail in voting, I have voted in person for every election. At some point in my life IF I am unable to drive walk or get out of bed I STILL WANT TO VOTE. don't be so selfish. care about older or disabled people. & PS we have been doing mail in voting forever.

Coyote

Biden is on video confessing again.

In that particular incident, Joe Biden himself confessed to participating in a massive voter fraud conspiracy of historical proportions.

Last edited:
Coyote

Biden is on video confessing again.

In that particular incident, Joe Biden himself confessed to participating in a massive voter fraud conspiracy of historical proportions.

Hey Trumpster, you keep trying this, so I guess I'll have a little fun shoving your Trumpian ignorance and/or dishonesty down your throat.

Below is the WHOLE interview from which you have tried to distort the point of Biden's comments. So let's look at what he was actually talking about. In context. I took the time to check this out because I know what liars you are.

In context, he's talking about how important it is that they vote, how difficult the GOP is trying to make it for them to vote, how they can't let Trump get away with it, and how they can go to "I Will Vote dot com" for the resources they need on how and where to vote. This whole segment is about getting out the vote.

The question is about what his message is to people who have not yet voted. At 18:10, he begins the first part of his answer by reminding them about "I Will Vote dot com" and make sure they get out and vote.

At 19:11, he says, "secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the President (Trump) is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that they're vote won't be counted, it can't be counted, we're gonna challenge it, and all these things. If enough people vote, it's gonna overwhelm the system (quoting Trump). You see what's happening now, you guys see it as well as I do."

Biden is pointing out that Trump is lying (as usual), that anti-fraud organization is fighting it, that they can go to that website for voting resources, and that they can be sure their vote will count.

Coyote, now you have the full and honest context.

Conservatives don’t ‘believe’ any of this happened.

What conservatives believe is that their campaign of lies will further divide the American people, undermine the democratic process, and cause voters to lose faith in the political process where voter participation is low – to the advantage of Republican candidates and officer holders.

And as always you confuse Trump base with normal Conservatives…

It all comes down to Republicans refuse to admit they are responsible for their losses. Rather than look at their policies and decisions and asking...what can we do better?
They look at outward causes for their loss.....The media, Fake News, the Dems cheated, illegal voters
You mean like the Democrats in 2010, 2014 and 2016 who screamed that it was rigged and for four years all you did was complain that Russia stoled the election?

You mean like that because I have never seen any of you on the fringe left ever blame the policies of the Democratic Party for their inability to keep control of the Senate or the House for long periods of time in recent history…

My bet is when 2022 and 2024 rolls in and the GOP retakes the House, Senate and Oval Office you and many like you will scream it was rigged while never admitting Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are the main reason why the Democratic Party lost!

Mac1958

It was never stolen, and what 70+ million Trump voters believe matter not to me because this case was Closed when Kemp, Barr and the USSC all said there was nothing to the claims of a stolen election!

Fact is Trump can not believe people do not adore him, so he truly believes he won and people stole from him.

All of you must remember Trump made this same false claim against Ted “ Cancun “ Cruz when Cruz won Iowa, so Trump has a history of being a bitter sore loser, and nothing will change that!

So again the election was never stolen and in the end Biden is President!

You mean like the Democrats in 2010, 2014 and 2016 who screamed that it was rigged and for four years all you did was complain that Russia stoled the election?

You mean like that because I have never seen any of you on the fringe left ever blame the policies of the Democratic Party for their inability to keep control of the Senate or the House for long periods of time in recent history…

My bet is when 2022 and 2024 rolls in and the GOP retakes the House, Senate and Oval Office you and many like you will scream it was rigged while never admitting Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are the main reason why the Democratic Party lost!

We claimed the Russians illegally influenced the election, which they did
The Democrats have never claimed our Democratic process is corrupt.
That is the realm of the Republican Big Lie

More in the realm of Trump big lie and yes Democrats claimed our system is corrupt when they lose.
Can you provide some examples of Democrats attacking our election process?
If anything, I see Dems working to encourage voting

Hey Trumpster, you keep trying this, so I guess I'll have a little fun shoving your Trumpian ignorance and/or dishonesty down your throat.

Below is the WHOLE interview from which you have tried to distort the point of Biden's comments. So let's look at what he was actually talking about. In context. I took the time to check this out because I know what liars you are.

In context, he's talking about how important it is that they vote, how difficult the GOP is trying to make it for them to vote, how they can't let Trump get away with it, and how they can go to "I Will Vote dot com" for the resources they need on how and where to vote. This whole segment is about getting out the vote.

The question is about what his message is to people who have not yet voted. At 18:10, he begins the first part of his answer by reminding them about "I Will Vote dot com" and make sure they get out and vote.

At 19:11, he says, "secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the President (Trump) is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that they're vote won't be counted, it can't be counted, we're gonna challenge it, and all these things. If enough people vote, it's gonna overwhelm the system (quoting Trump). You see what's happening now, you guys see it as well as I do."

Biden is pointing out that Trump is lying (as usual), that anti-fraud organization is fighting it, that they can go to that website for voting resources, and that they can be sure their vote will count.

Coyote, now you have the full and honest context.

Thanks for providing it in entirety. They just keep doing this - out of context snips. I've given up even bothering to argue most of the time, it seems to make no difference. And the thing is - it's not like there aren't LEGITIMATE criticisms of Biden, so why do they have to make shit up...to justify the Big Lie?

Take a look a few posts above where I rip that lie up.
The Republicans are engaged in a very very dangerous game. They are actively attemtping to destroy the publics trust in our electoral process, even when some of their own members speak out against the claims. They are actively trying to remove those members and replace them with folks who believe in baseless claims and will continue to put them out. This so dangerous - it's ripping the fabric of our entire country, denying the long accepted process of challenging results, destroying process a process of free and fair elections, peaceful transfer of power - that has withstood the test of time for two centuries. If the public loses trust in the electoral process what then? The Republicans appear to be actively trying to do this. I admit I'm stymied and can only conclude that along with their attempted changes to election laws, gerrymandering, willingness to cross ethical lines it's about holding on to power. It doesn't reflect the majority of the country at all, but only a small base that seems to have a disproportionate control over the party. The Dems are by no means perfect or clean, but nothing like this at this point in time. Blue states are the ones enacting gerrymandering reform...not red states, which is interesting. All in all...when a party (the Republicans) can no longer win the war of ideas and must resort to these tactics to hold on to power, against the will of the people, we should be afraid. We have our own "Taliban" to contend with. I am very afraid for our country when we have a minority willing to commit violence on our state institutions and use any and all methods including baseless accusations to overturn a valid election and the people who we elect to guard our Constitution and electoral system are part of it.

They are actively attemtping to destroy the publics trust in our electoral process, even when some of their own members speak out against the claims.
Yes. But keep your eye on the long game: new legislation to suppress the vote, in the hope that lower turnout will favor Republicans. The long game here is why pukes like McConnell may speak out against specific lies, but then remain silent when they are used to justify these new laws.

Forum List

Back