How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

Sure I would have a problem with
racial discrimination.
When government targets blacks for subsidies and denys whites thats racial discrimination
Perhaps but the whole situation needs to be viewed in context. If blacks were more severely impacted that would justify a greater effort to provide them relief. Just as affirmative action wouldn't be considered racial discrimination after the civil rights act as an oppressive wrong was being corrected

If blacks were more severely impacted that would justify a greater effort to provide them relief.
No it doesent

Everyone should be equally eligible for help

You are defending jim crow in reverse

If blacks were more severely impacted that would justify a greater effort to provide them relief.
No it doesent

Everyone should be equally eligible for help

You are defending jim crow in reverse
Do you also consider it discrimination when places like NOLA and New York and Florida receive disaster relief? Shouldn’t the rest of the country also receive money?

you also consider it discrimination when places like NOLA and New York and Florida receive disaster relief? Shouldn’t the rest of the country also receive money?
Since you brought it up liberals cried RACISM when they thought Puerto Rico didnt receive diaster relief funds as quickly as they wanted

Or consider your reaction if only white people were eligible for food stamps

You would go ballistic

you also consider it discrimination when places like NOLA and New York and Florida receive disaster relief? Shouldn’t the rest of the country also receive money?
Since you brought it up liberals cried RACISM when they thought Puerto Rico didnt receive diaster relief funds as quickly as they wanted

Or consider your reaction if only white people were eligible for food stamps

You would go ballistic
Regardless of what others would be upset about, why don’t you answer the question I asked?

Simple and sweet.

Democrats won, because they voted. They voted like their lives and survival of their democratic Nation, depended on it!

No rigging required.
I agree. Democrats won because they voted.

Some democrats voted and voted and voted.

The dead rose up from the grave and voted.

In some states the ballots themselves voted as they were preprinted.

Republicans lost because they voted legally.

Regardless of what others would be upset about, why don’t you answer the question I asked?
Ok

In plain English its not racial discrimination when some states get diaster relief while others do not

Thank you, is it discrimination? Why or why not?

I just told you in post #390 it is not discrimination

Now enough of this game of 20 Questions

I answered you

now tell us what you think
You said it wasn't racial discrimination, I wanted to clarify if you thought it was discrimination at all... What is your reasoning why it isn't discrimination?? One state is getting money while the others aren't. Answer that and then I'll gladly respond and make my points/answer your questions.

I wanted to clarify if you thought it was discrimination at all...
what ou want and what you get are not the same.

You raised the issue of states getting relief so you tell me
What I want is a direct answer and straight forward and honest discussion but you’re right. I’m obviously not getting that from you.

My opinion is that states getting relief is not discrimination. It is being done because there is reason and a need. Do you agree?

It is being done because there is reason and a need. Do you agree?
Yes

But the states include persons of all the demographics in America and should not to be confused with race based subsidies

It is being done because there is reason and a need. Do you agree?
Yes

But the states include persons of all the demographics in America and should not to be confused with race based subsidies
Agreed. But the concept is the same. Support given to groups in need. States suffering natural disasters creat a justified need. If demographic groups are more negatively impacted by a pandemic then that would create a justified need for more focused support. Do you agree?

Simple and sweet.

Democrats won, because they voted. They voted like their lives and survival of their democratic Nation, depended on it!

No rigging required.
I agree. Democrats won because they voted.

Some democrats voted and voted and voted.

The dead rose up from the grave and voted.

In some states the ballots themselves voted as they were preprinted.

Republicans lost because they voted legally.
So, you are just an adolescent....? Come back and debate me when you've reached adulthood....!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back