How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Last edited:
This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Okay, I did forget Biden, but let's just include him in the Democratic Party.

Is my characterization fair and relatively accurate?

Conservatives don’t ‘believe’ any of this happened.

What conservatives believe is that their campaign of lies will further divide the American people, undermine the democratic process, and cause voters to lose faith in the political process where voter participation is low – to the advantage of Republican candidates and officer holders.

The establishment of both parties couldn't let Trump stay in power because he was preventing them from their robbery as usual method of governance. They couldn't stand the fact that an unlimited amount of money was there for the taking and Trump was forcing them to be honest. Stealing the election was their only salvation. In addition to the easy money, there were also large numbers of DOJ people who stood a good chance of ending up in jail if Trump was reelected. The stolen election was a big part of the DOJ criminal coverup.

The establishment of both parties couldn't let Trump stay in power because he was preventing them from their robbery as usual method of governance. They couldn't stand the fact that an unlimited amount of money was there for the taking and Trump was forcing them to be honest. Stealing the election was their only salvation. In addition to the easy money, there were also large numbers of DOJ people who stood a good chance of ending up in jail if Trump was reelected. The stolen election was a big part of the DOJ criminal coverup.
So both major parties had motivation to take him out.

Would you say my characterization above is fair?

After all of this, I don't think we had an honest election since Ike. Kennedy's father stole 60, but stealing led to cleaning brain and blood matter off Daly Plaza.

Any Democrat ever winning was by fraud since 60. Any Repub winning means the Dems did not cheat enough

I see poll workers moving suitcases as Dem party operatives. Poll workers must be thoroughly vetted, like picking a Grand Jury

Now some will say it will cost more. When did a Dem ever worry about cost unless they paid for it????????

If Obama can give Africa millions to teach men to properly wash their Johnsons, then we have the money for election security.

After all of this, I don't think we had an honest election since Ike. Kennedy's father stole 60, but stealing led to cleaning brain and blood matter off Daly Plaza.

Any Democrat ever winning was by fraud since 60. Any Repub winning means the Dems did not cheat enough

I see poll workers moving suitcases as Dem party operatives. Poll workers must be thoroughly vetted, like picking a Grand Jury

Now some will say it will cost more. When did a Dem ever worry about cost unless they paid for it????????

If Obama can give Africa millions to teach men to properly wash their Johnsons, then we have the money for election security.
Would you say the characterization in the OP is fair and relatively complete from a big picture perspective?

The whole illegal issues are election laws changed at the last minute in all of the Fraud states. This was a calculated and deliberate fraud. Election laws can only be changed through full legislation through the legislature.

This was the origins for the fraud to let happen.

Would you say the characterization in the OP is fair and relatively complete from a big picture perspective?
TLDR. If it can't be summed up in 3 sentences, I never bother to read it. My opinion would be the same without reading it. So I give opinions on OPs that are 3 sentences long.

Yes on both parties had motivation to take TRUMP out. As for your characterization the release of the virus could have been intentional or just a case of not letting a criss go to waste, either way no one can deny the intentional deception that was used to undermine TRUMP. And after all the corruption revealed from the Russia hoax, just about anything is believable.

So you ignored the obvious?

Why?

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

The problem I have with all of this is that the US electoral system is rubbish. There's no real democracy and never has been in any election for the president ever.

So, of course the election is rigged. But they've all been rigged. And they've probably not been rigged in the way many Trump supporters would suggest.

It seems more likely right wingers cheated the first time, lied about it, and blamed the left the second time Your guy lost the popular vote.

There is no logical explanation of how Democrats could have stolen the election or defense of the many holes in the stolen election claims.

When challenged.....they just repeat, Election was stolen, Election was stolen again and again and again

Conservatives don’t ‘believe’ any of this happened.

It all comes down to Republicans refuse to admit they are responsible for their losses. Rather than look at their policies and decisions and asking...what can we do better?
They look at outward causes for their loss.....The media, Fake News, the Dems cheated, illegal voters

So you ignored the obvious?

Why?

I didn't ignore anything. Biden is a Democrat. I think we can agree on that. I included the Democrats.

So, again: Is my characterization fair and relatively accurate?

Forum List

Back