How the Democrats lost the white working class

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Democrats only won 21 out of 490 counties in Appalachia. 100 years of Democrat rule wiped out Union workers turned on the party. In the future, you folks might want to get back to your roots instead of pandering to a bunch mentally ill social justice warriors and various swaths of whining minority victim groups.

What does all of this data tell you about America? Todd says it is simple, "There are absolutely no more blue-collar whites in the Democratic Party. They just don't exist, even the ones who want there to be have recognized there is no room for them," he said.

How the Democrats lost the white working class!

Democrats only won 21 out of 490 counties in Appalachia. 100 years of Democrat rule wiped out Union workers turned on the party. In the future, you folks might want to get back to your roots instead of pandering to a bunch mentally ill social justice warriors and various swaths of whining minority victim groups.

What does all of this data tell you about America? Todd says it is simple, "There are absolutely no more blue-collar whites in the Democratic Party. They just don't exist, even the ones who want there to be have recognized there is no room for them," he said.

making up lies, non stop vitriol, and political mudslinging in general work much better than getting back to party roots ... apparently

Absolutely right.

Do you think there will be an opening for the Democrats if they became sponsors of Vocational education in our schools once more? Without making it sound too much like a sit-com; if Johnny comes home with an A on his poem, I don’t see his dad who is an auto mechanic thinking “Oh boy…he is going to be a poet.” If he comes home with an A on his metal working project, I think his dad is still proud but is more enthusiastic that his son (or daughter) knows how to weld or cut metal…

You do realize we have been telling you this since the election cycle began, right?

Absolutely right.

Do you think there will be an opening for the Democrats if they became sponsors of Vocational education in our schools once more? Without making it sound too much like a sit-com; if Johnny comes home with an A on his poem, I don’t see his dad who is an auto mechanic thinking “Oh boy…he is going to be a poet.” If he comes home with an A on his metal working project, I think his dad is still proud but is more enthusiastic that his son (or daughter) knows how to weld or cut metal…

always thought dad thought a little less of me because I didn't take shop like my brothers.
(He was a carpenter)

You do realize we have been telling you this since the election cycle began, right?

No you haven't. Clinton got beaten by the union vote in the Rust Belt, and none of you RWnuts turned pro-union over the last year.

Absolutely right.

always thought dad thought a little less of me because I didn't take shop like my brothers.
(He was a carpenter)

My older brother was a whiz at the A/C Refrigeration (they were in the same class). He made this copper globe one time and filled it with freon and the whole thing became this ice ball during his demonstration…. I miss him so much. :crybaby:. Dad was often too drunk to know what I was up to but he like Marty’s ability to fix our AC (we lived in Texas at the time).

People voted for Trump, NOT for a Republican.

Absolutely right.

No you haven't. Clinton got beaten by the union vote in the Rust Belt, and none of you RWnuts turned pro-union over the last year.
Being against the TPP helped Union workers become open to voting for Trump, but the deplorable behavior by Democrats towards white people pushed them into the Republican camp.

Read his post again, retard.

Damn that was well said! I was going to say because they turned on whites and embraced the destruction of whites as a race because it was much easier to open the borders and get tons of non whites in the country to pander to. Its much easier to not have to fight for white working class folks with the republicans and to just pander to nonwhite hordes.

Being against the TPP helped Union workers become open to voting for Trump, but the deplorable behavior by Democrats towards white people pushed them into the Republican camp.

Read his post again, retard.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Another perfect example of what is going wrong with the Dumbocrat Party....

It's hard not to reach that conclusion with a story in The New York Times this past weekend that indicated Carrier's parent company, United Technologies, could see their defense contracts threatened by the Trump administration if they didn't come to the negotiating table.

The Obama administration's failure to make the same threat, even in vague form, has left Trump—a man who I'm pretty sure wouldn't want to physically touch People Like Us—an opening to be the class warrior he pledged to be in the campaign.

Op-Ed: How Democrats handed Trump a golden opportunity with Carrier deal

Absolutely right.

Of course they are....but the dupes don't hear the issues, just bs Russian gossip. And training for tech jobs. All obstructed duh.

After watching a Donald Trump campaign rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, in October, Vice President Joe Biden says that was the moment he realized Donald Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton in November’s election.

“Son of a gun. We may lose this election,” Biden told the Times, recounting his reaction after watching the rally from his White House office.

“They’re all the people I grew up with. They’re their kids. And they’re not racist. They’re not sexist. But we didn’t talk to them,” the vice president added.

Joe Biden admits the moment when he realized Hillary Clinton would lose to Trump

making up lies, non stop vitriol, and political mudslinging in general work much better than getting back to party roots ... apparently
It's what democrats do, and why no one votes for democrats....

I think this direction is a mistake. The Dems lost the working class vote across the spectrum. Way under performed in all races of the working class. Unless the name of the game is to shift away from their economic policies.

Forum List

Back