How the alternate reality we are living in has affected my city.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
There is an emergency in the city where I grew up, Keene New Hampshire. While the city is hosting pride events with drag shows for children, citizens are dying from Fentanyl poisoning. Keene’s hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, has lost track of enough deadly Fentanyl to kill every living person on the East Coast. Someone blew a whistle and public officials in Keene along with the city’s media had a meeting of the minds. Now the city is in real trouble.

We know that there are serious problems in Keene with its two largest employers, Keene State college and Cheshire Medical center. The history of Keene State College has been devasting to the city’s reputation but now the city’s woke hospital administration has pulled ahead of the discredited school and is taking part in the poisoning of local citizens.

My wife’s cousin listened to the CEO of Cheshire medical Center after he went before the City Council demanding that citizens take untested vaccines developed with no clinical trials along with masking that is worthless against viruses. She was one of the first to get the vaccines and now she needs a heart transplant. One of my nephews took what he thought was Adderall. It was laced with Fentanyl, and he was dead before he hit the floor. None of this is reported or investigated by local media. The only reason I know of the events is because I have a direct or indirect relationship with the victims.

The professional medical staff at Cheshire Medical Center is as good or better than anywhere else. The doctors and nurses are not the problem. Go to the website displaying the woke board of directors at Cheshire Medical Center. Notice that they are big supporters of the corporate mindset of “diversity equity, inclusion, and belonging”. Any reasonable person knows that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging have nothing to do with medicine. No need to wonder why barrels of deadly Fentanyl have been disappearing out the back door.

While you watch your loved ones drop it should be clear to you that the only place pictures of Cheshire Medical Center’s board of directors should be displayed is on wanted posters. Keene’s local media is rabidly in the corner of wokeness and will never report on this. They function as public relations for the status quo.

Leadership

New Hampshire Hospital Lost Nearly 8 Gallons of Fentanyl | MedPage Today

There is an emergency in the city where I grew up, Keene New Hampshire. While the city is hosting pride events with drag shows for children, citizens are dying from Fentanyl poisoning. Keene’s hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, has lost track of enough deadly Fentanyl to kill every living person on the East Coast. Someone blew a whistle and public officials in Keene along with the city’s media had a meeting of the minds. Now the city is in real trouble.

We know that there are serious problems in Keene with its two largest employers, Keene State college and Cheshire Medical center. The history of Keene State College has been devasting to the city’s reputation but now the city’s woke hospital administration has pulled ahead of the discredited school and is taking part in the poisoning of local citizens.

My wife’s cousin listened to the CEO of Cheshire medical Center after he went before the City Council demanding that citizens take untested vaccines developed with no clinical trials along with masking that is worthless against viruses. She was one of the first to get the vaccines and now she needs a heart transplant. One of my nephews took what he thought was Adderall. It was laced with Fentanyl, and he was dead before he hit the floor. None of this is reported or investigated by local media. The only reason I know of the events is because I have a direct or indirect relationship with the victims.

The professional medical staff at Cheshire Medical Center is as good or better than anywhere else. The doctors and nurses are not the problem. Go to the website displaying the woke board of directors at Cheshire Medical Center. Notice that they are big supporters of the corporate mindset of “diversity equity, inclusion, and belonging”. Any reasonable person knows that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging have nothing to do with medicine. No need to wonder why barrels of deadly Fentanyl have been disappearing out the back door.

While you watch your loved ones drop it should be clear to you that the only place pictures of Cheshire Medical Center’s board of directors should be displayed is on wanted posters. Keene’s local media is rabidly in the corner of wokeness and will never report on this. They function as public relations for the status quo.

Leadership

New Hampshire Hospital Lost Nearly 8 Gallons of Fentanyl | MedPage Today
This is what...the third (long as shit) thread you started, whining about "your city".

MOVE THE FUCK OUT RETARD

This is what...the third (long as shit) thread you started, whining about "your city".

MOVE THE FUCK OUT RETARD
I am cancelled by local media. They say I am a dangerous gaslighter because I ask real questions. So I put it here for the record.

Last edited:
Sadly, Ray, he is right.

You need to pack your shit and head south to your conservative paradise. Perhaps an apartment in Jerkwater, Alabama, would be more livable for you.
Most of the people I know are giving up on corrupt leadership. They are getting guns and waiting for a knock on the door. I am not there yet. I still think words can work.

Most of the people I know are giving up on corrupt leadership. They are getting guns and waiting for a knock on the door. I am not there yet. I still think words can work.
All of those people will be dead before ever hearing that long awaited knock on the door. What an utter waste of ones sanity.

If you read the newspaper in the city where I grew up, Keene, New Hampshire, or listen to local programming on its radio station WKBK, it becomes chillingly clear that human intelligence is dropping and has been for decades. This is fact supported by studies that surmise environmental factors are responsible. What a person eats, drinks, and smokes could certainly affect brain function, but does that explain the low IQs of Keene, NH?

People are dropping dead on Keene’s curbs after barrels of Fentanyl went out the back door of its hospital, Cheshire Medical Center. Were the hospital’s CEO and board of directors fired on the spot? That didn’t happen. My wife’s cousin needs a heart transplant because she listened to CMC’s CEO and took dangerous, untested vaccines. One of my young nephews was cremated in the spring because he swallowed something he did not know was laced with Fentanyl. Because Keene’s media is political activism disguised as objective news reporting, none of this is investigated or reported. Is what is happening in Keene, NH emblematic of a drop in national IQ? It would seem so.

There is a haunting line from the 1966 Buffalo Springfield song, for “What it’s Worth”: Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep, it starts when you’re always afraid, step out of line, the man come and take you away.

As an American I am concerned with the propensity of the US government to follow authoritarian history and politicize foreign-threat security agencies to go after free citizens that do not support Washington. Americans watched recently as the FBI that couldn’t find Whitey Bulger for 16 years, cornered Mike Lindell, the My Pillow Guy, at a drive-in fast-food restaurant and confiscated his cell phone. Why would people not question this? Could it be that they are just too stupid to see what is happening like many in Keene who are snot-faced, unsanitary, mask-wearing lemmings?

There is little hope for a city like Keene NH. It has a liberal arts college and a medical center that are its largest employers and a media subservient to their diversity, equity, and inclusion at the expense of the health and well-being of the community. You could not pull this off without a cerebrally corroded population. Cities like Keene NH explain the current absurd presidential administration. Have IQs dropped in America? Do not go to Keene to find out. It is too dangerous.

Are IQ scores going down? What researchers say about whether we’re getting dumber. (slate.com)

Average IQ in USA: What Is The Average IQ In America? (scienceabc.com)

From Smart Phones to Dumb People: Study Shows IQ Scores Declining Fast - The New American

Is that not what the Soviets said to those who pointed out issues that exposed bad government?

If I am crazy I will gladly pick that over stupid.
I just got a letter from the medical center. They are informing me with deep regret that my medical provider is leaving the facility. She is a bright, articulate, talented, and down to earth individual that has served me well for eight years. The great surgeon that took out my gall bladder a few years ago has also left.

The woke medical complex in town like the woke liberal arts college is losing expertise due to its wokeness. The local media here does not even aknowledge what is happening because it too is woke. My nephew is dead and my wife's cousin needs a heart trasnplant and if I talk about it I am accused of being mentally disturbed.

People in the medical field are very concious of their reputations and being connected to a hospital where pharmaceutical malpractice took place does not look good on their work history. You do not have to be a genius to figure out that replacements will be of lesser quality and the people in town will suffer the consequences.

Every citizen in the US saw with their own eyes, mail-in election fraud to tally enough votes to defeat a presidential landslide by a popular incumbent. The absurd result was that the mail-in replacement got more votes than any candidate in any election in human history-81 million votes. The preposterous outcome was made even more nonsensical by the fact that the winning government candidate cannot think, speak, or act rationally. So as a Trump voter I have a question for Keene, New Hampshire.

Can propaganda bring about a drop in human intelligence? Based on what has happened in my home city it would seem so. More than a half century ago Keene, New Hampshire got an All-America-City award. In those days there were low crime rates and several large local employers providing good jobs with benefits and lifetime employment for those who chose it. An average citizen with a high school education could find a decent job, buy a home, raise a family and retire. Those days are long gone for Keene’s children and grandchildren.

Today the city has a liberal newspaper, liberal talk radio programming, a liberal arts college and a liberal graduate school at its center. In the ensuing 58 years since that award Keene’s community has presented to the world an embarrassing history that has made national headlines on more than one occasion. Riots, pub-crawling alcoholism, drug addiction, plummeting literacy rates and gutter language uttered at the national capitol now distinguish Keene as a woke disaster area.

Keene’s woke media and substandard educational platforms have done their jobs well and now Keene’s situation has reached critical mass. Enough deadly Fentanyl has gone out the back door of Keene’s hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, to kill everyone on the East Coast. There are no calls to fire the CEO or send the board of directors of the medical complex packing. These were the people in charge when pharmaceutical malpractice took place that kills our citizens.

This dangerous paradigm is not addressed by Keene’s leadership or media. There is only cover for the status quo. While Joe Biden shakes hands with air and asks dead people to stand up all we hear from Keene’s media is how unhinged Donald Trump is. How much Fentanyl has Donald Trump fed to your friends, relatives, and fellow citizens?

My wife and I will be voting in the mid-term elections for the first time this year.

Forum List

Back