how stupid are our politicians?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"video games are more dangerous than guns, because they affect kids" - Senator Lamar Alexander

"this is just the tip of the icing!" - Maine Governor Paul LePage on Crooked Hillary

"every barrel of oil that comes out of those sands in Canada is a barrel of oil that we don't have to buy from a foreign source" - Lyin Ted

debate question: "what is the capital of Cuba?"
Senate candidate Patrick Murphy: "Cuba is in Spain, so it's Barcelona!"

"if we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong" - Crazy Joe Biden

"the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college! they're almost all gymnasts. the stuff they do, it blows my mind" - Horny Bill Clinton

"Socrates trained Plato on a rock and Plato trained Aristotle roughly speaking on a rock. So, huge funding is not necessary to achieve the greatest minds and the greatest intellects in history" - Congressman Dave Brat, the guy who unseated Cantor

"i'll point out that i think in academia we all agree that the temperature on Mars is exactly as it is here. Nobody will dispute that!" - Rand Paul

"People find him unemotional except on subjects where he gets emotional" - Rudy Guliani on Obama

"RAND PAUL OPPOSED A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL EDUCTATION!" - Rand Paul campaign statement

"i have a picture personally signed by Bigfoot!" - Senator Jim Inhofe

Just slightly smarter than the public. Remember you only have to be smarter than your smartest voter or opposing candidate.

"video games are more dangerous than guns, because they affect kids" - Senator Lamar Alexander

"this is just the tip of the icing!" - Maine Governor Paul LePage on Crooked Hillary

"every barrel of oil that comes out of those sands in Canada is a barrel of oil that we don't have to buy from a foreign source" - Lyin Ted

"if we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong" - Crazy Joe Biden

"the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college! they're almost all gymnasts. the stuff they do, it blows my mind" - Horny Bill Clinton

"Socrates trained Plato on a rock and Plato trained Aristotle roughly speaking on a rock. So, huge funding is not necessary to achieve the greatest minds and the greatest intellects in history" - Congressman Dave Brat, the guy who unseated Cantor

"i'll point out that i think in academia we all agree that the temperature on Mars is exactly as it is here. Nobody will dispute that!" - Rand Paul

"People find him unemotional except on subjects where he gets emotional" - Rudy Guliani on Obama

"RAND PAUL OPPOSED A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL EDUCTATION!" - Rand Paul campaign statement

Well when you come out of public education(indoctrination) then those who want to RULE you just have to be like minded like you. Give them free food, a shit place to stay and free phone, and they will vote for you forever.

Some People Say I'm Stupid.jpg

stupid-liberal-quotes.jpg

Wait, there's more.....

Wait, there's more.....

Hillary Clinton's laughter is disturbing....
4_bab_02.gif

Wait, there's more.....

4_bab_02.gif

Wait, there's more.....

4_bab_02.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

“Men do tend to talk about things on a much higher level. Many of my male colleagues, when they go to the House floor, you know, they’ve got some pie chart or graph behind them and they’re talking about trillions of dollars and how, you know, the debt is awful and, you know, we all agree with that.

We need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman’s level and what everything that she is balancing in her life – that’s the way to go” - Congresswoman Renee Ellmers

Ellmers urges men to bring policy 'down to a woman's level'

Funny stuff- here are a few more

“It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. Bill Clinton

Outside of the killings, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.” Mayor Marion Barry

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it..” Speaker Pelosi on Obamacare

This is an impressive crowd: the haves, and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite, I call you my base.” George Bush

When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.'” Joe Biden- the market crashed in 1929, and there were only a few TVs in the country at the time, and FDR took office in 1933.

Outside of the killings, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.” Mayor Marion Barry

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it..” Speaker Pelosi on Obamacare

This is an impressive crowd: the haves, and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite, I call you my base.” George Bush

When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.'” Joe Biden- the market crashed in 1929, and there were only a few TVs in the country at the time, and FDR took office in 1933.

"politicians oughtta be MORAL...or we are not the MORAL LEADERS! I am a politician whose MORAL! and i am a moral leader who stands on the moral compass of God" - Marion Barry, the same guy who cheated on his wife with hookers!

"politicians oughtta be MORAL...or we are not the MORAL LEADERS! I am a politician whose MORAL! and i am a moral leader who stands on the moral compass of God" - Marion Barry, the same guy who cheated on his wife with hookers!

And got busted for cocaine.

"if it feels good do it! if it doesn't work blame somebody else!" - George Bush

Obama is right: "The fate of the world" rests on voters

Not electing a continent destroying, ISIS arming, world war salivating crook is key

"the wind is in our face, and we're gonna win"

"i went to Austria...and Hungria..."

Congressman Kevin McCarthy's dumb errors are infinite! these are just 2 of thousands!

some more Kevin McCarthy classics:

"sometimes truth comes out in other manners"

"it wasn't what i in my mind was saying out there"

"i don't wanna make that harm benghazi committee"

"we don't have this same as difficult decision, but the white house is managing the decline..."

"...to the need when they need it most..."

"why doesn't Obama treat America the same as he's treat Iran?"

"world leaders use energy to put influence"

Forum List

Back