How space is a unique medium

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
If the universe is an atom to an outside universe moving enormous distances in one second of our time, it would seem as though the background medium of space would be pulled through our universe at pretty high speeds. But because of the nature of the heat from the nucleus being infinitely hot and at a standstill, the high speeds through the outside universe actually make it hotter and denser in our universe. So the background medium of heat that is space is always a result of a gravity field of matter, and when matter moves through space instead of losing energy like a boat with its engine off slowing down, the heat of the nucleus pulls its energy in and space doesn't gain or lose energy. So the coldness of space surrounds the nucleus but the heat of the nucleus doesn't leak off into space, creating relativity of time dilation between objects and a much different medium then air or any other.

I think your alchemy is a little off ... but a second is only 300 million meters ... not even to the Moon ... why is that "enormous"? ...
I'm not talking about the speed of light, I'm theorizing on the universe moving through the space of an outside universe. If the universe is an atom to an outside universe, then our universe would be moving distances that are almost unfathomable per second through the outside universe.

I'm not talking about the speed of light, I'm theorizing on the universe moving through the space of an outside universe. If the universe is an atom to an outside universe, then our universe would be moving distances that are almost unfathomable per second through the outside universe.

That's more of a philosophical question ... we don't have a way to explore the matter with science ... there's no experiment we could perform to either verify or discredit your ideas ...

Surprisingly, the nature of the universe is so completely different from the nature of the atom as to be both counter-examples of each other ... so I suggest re-working your analogy ... what you've presented is so full of pitfalls you'll never convince anyone of your idea ... and to be honest, this smells like colander-head material ... all praise the GSM and His divine multiverse ... damn, rolled a 4 saving throw ...

Surprisingly, the nature of the universe is so completely different from the nature of the atom as to be both counter-examples of each other
You ll have to explain My current theory is there is a nucleus to the universe and we live in rings around the nucleus like in this picture of an ATOM!

If the universe is an atom to an outside universe moving enormous distances in one second of our time, it would seem as though the background medium of space would be pulled through our universe at pretty high speeds. But because of the nature of the heat from the nucleus being infinitely hot and at a standstill, the high speeds through the outside universe actually make it hotter and denser in our universe. So the background medium of heat that is space is always a result of a gravity field of matter, and when matter moves through space instead of losing energy like a boat with its engine off slowing down, the heat of the nucleus pulls its energy in and space doesn't gain or lose energy. So the coldness of space surrounds the nucleus but the heat of the nucleus doesn't leak off into space, creating relativity of time dilation between objects and a much different medium then air or any other.

Um...... An atom consists of more elementary particles, quarks. So, the universe wouldn't be an atom to an outside universe. It's not a quark.

What is "the background medium of space", exactly? Current understanding identifies it as space-time because, for no known reason, as relative velocity shifts, time dilates and space contracts. There is like this relative velocity dependent trade off between the rate of change of location and the rate of change of time. I'm not sure that "the background medium of space" is. Space-time is the "background".

If this exogenous universe were made up of these atom universes, and were moving at high speed, wouldn't the little universe atoms be moving along with this macro universe, at the same velocity?

"The nature of the heat from the nucleus being infinitely hot"? How it that?

Yeah, I'm not getting it. Sorry.

Don't quit your day job.

Forum List

Back