How soon after Covid Vaccine rollout will other shoe drop?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The CCP Democrats have absolutely no intention of ever having the USA get back to normal, working, living again; Fauci said as much. Now that Trump's vaccine is being rolled out and we should have most vaccinated by Summer unless Biden (or Biden's replacement) fuck it up, how soon after does the other shoe drop? Will it be Covid-21 also appearing at the Wuhan Bat Market?

I feel it in my heart and soul that the only way we get back to normal is through a Civil War, the CCP dems will never allow it otherwise

Last edited:
The states are each in charge of what Covid mandates they want to make not the president. I have had zero interruptions in my life with Covid and don't wear a mask at work or at the store, rest. etc.

The CCP Democrats have absolutely no intention of ever having the USA get back to normal, working, living again; Fauci said as much. Now that Trump's vaccine is being rolled out and we should have most vaccinated by Summer unless Biden (or Biden's replacement) fuck it up, how soon after does the other shoe drop? Will it be Covid-21 also appearing at the Wuhan Bat Market?

I feel it in my heart and soul that the only way we get back to normal is through a Civil War, the CCP dems will never allow it otherwise
Gee Frank, if that is the way you really feel about it, maybe you should post your real name address, to truly stand up for what you believe. You might develop a following if people didn't think you were just an internet coward provocateur of armed violence, as long as somebody else does it for you.

The states are each in charge of what Covid mandates they want to make not the president. I have had zero interruptions in my life with Covid and don't wear a mask at work or at the store, rest. etc.
Your compadres keep asking people like you, "How many have you murdered?"

Your compadres keep asking people like you, "How many have you murdered?"
Unless it is on a version of Civilization V I would have never known.

You live in Florida,Texas or South Dakota I assume then?

Forum List

Back