How some pets are also Coping with the Lock Down.

It's simply fantastic, or if anything this guy figured out that a good way to keep from becoming bacon is to keep the humans entertained.

Wow, THAT piggy was OUT COLD! Our two pets, our beloved kitties, have been handling the lock down situation pretty darn well. My sister isn't really going out too much less than she was before the virus really hit, but I'VE been home a LOT more than usual. Our kitties seem to look at me like, "WHY are you around SO much?" But they also seem to like it because I always give them the attention and love they deserve. But they DO need to work on social distancing........

18ntMIU[1].gif

You should see what they do to mouths that are open when their masters sleep...
I had nine dogs until I rescued one more now it's ten, so I got a new friend during the stay at home order.

My excuse is that I bought an apartment complex out in the country that was filthy with rats and mice ... turns out only the "Lady" part of Crazy Cat Lady is protected under housing law ... I could use gender-neutral ad copy that requested multi-cat households ... someone with six cats is going through hell to find a unit ...

Worked ... worked great ... captive tenants, elimination of the vermin, and all the dogs had something to chase ...

That's how I wound up with 58 cats under my care ... Oregon rental law is quite specific about abandoned pets ... I found a pipeline through a vets office to a community in coyote country that had a cat shortage for 42 of the little darlings ... the last of the 16 I kept just turned 15 years old last week ... and she hates me ... I swear, those are my pillows, I have the receipts ...

My house was a battle zone ... cats fighting cats ... cats fighting raccoons ... raccoons fighting raccoons ... and nothing fought the peacock ... about once a week, about a square foot of kitchen floor would be a bloody mess with bits and pieces of entrails scattered about ... sometimes with half eaten skulls of some poor lil' rodent ... the whole yard was littered with bluejay feathers all the time ... once had a nutria poke his face through the cat flap, ugly bastard ...

Yeah, peacocks are very social ... this guy would come in 6 foot train and all and hop up on an end table and watch TV with me and the cats ...

Forum List

Back