How so 1930s Germany

Trump's riff about 'good genes' must have Hitler smiling somewhere...Trump tells white audience in Minnesota they have 'good genes'

With the democrat Brown Shirts out on their 120th night of Kristalnacht, it does seem a LOT like 1930 Germany, with whites as the New JUDEN.

1600744477093.png

Trump's riff about 'good genes' must have Hitler smiling somewhere...Trump tells white audience in Minnesota they have 'good genes'
Oh golly the 10,000th Libtard to make a Trump Hitler reference. You win Hossfly's pulsating sphincter award.

Young people today don't know history, but this is how Hitler is getting historically rehabilitated.

They hear the Trump-Hitler comparisons libs constantly talk about and figure that Mr. Hitler must have been a tremendous guy too.

Good genes. The rhetoric of eugenics. And one stupid man. Talking about good genes in the same speech he attacks refugees and immigrants. Pretty classy. And damning.

Donald Trump’s rhetoric about “good genes” is “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric” during the Second World War, an expert on the Holocaust has said.

The US president praised the genes of Minnesotans during a campaign rally in the city of Bemidji last week, during which he also derided refugees, gloated about a reporter being shot with a rubber bullet, and praised a general who fought for the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

Donald Trump 2020
This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

Donald Trump, 2016
All men are created equal – that’s not true. When you connect two race horses, you usually end up with a fast horse. Secretariat doesn’t produce slow horses. I have a certain gene. I’m a gene believer. Do you believe in the gene thing? I mean I do. I have great genes and all that stuff, which I’m a believer in.
I mean, like, I’m a smart person. You’re born a fighter, and I’ve seen a lot of people who want to fight but they can’t. Some people cannot genetically handle pressure.
I always said that winning is somewhat, maybe, innate. Maybe it’s just something you have; you have the winning gene. Frankly it would be wonderful if you could develop it, but I’m not so sure you can. You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff.

History:

The whole of Nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak. - Adolph Hitler, 1939

The spark of a genius exists in the brain of the truly creative man from the hour of his birth. True genius is always inborn and never cultivated, let alone learned. - Adolf Hitler 1943

Last edited:
What did he say that is not true?
For a starter, many factors Beyond genes determine work ethic and drive...at best it is an interaction of genetics and environment.

There is no question what cultural attitude this belief, which came down from his father is derived from.

I've read the Nazi rhetoric, in English and in the Original German. I see absolutely no connection to The President's speech about healthy pioneer stock (a stock that included people's from all over the world) and the Nazi theories of Uber and Unter menschen, and a fictitious Germanic people.

Have we really gotten to the point in this country when we can't mention genetics or American History without an immediate association to Nazis?

Good genes. The rhetoric of eugenics. And one stupid man. Talking about good genes in the same speech he attacks refugees and immigrants. Pretty classy. And damning.

Donald Trump’s rhetoric about “good genes” is “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric” during the Second World War, an expert on the Holocaust has said.

The US president praised the genes of Minnesotans during a campaign rally in the city of Bemidji last week, during which he also derided refugees, gloated about a reporter being shot with a rubber bullet, and praised a general who fought for the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

Donald Trump 2020
This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

Donald Trump, 2016
All men are created equal – that’s not true. When you connect two race horses, you usually end up with a fast horse. Secretariat doesn’t produce slow horses. I have a certain gene. I’m a gene believer. Do you believe in the gene thing? I mean I do. I have great genes and all that stuff, which I’m a believer in.
I mean, like, I’m a smart person. You’re born a fighter, and I’ve seen a lot of people who want to fight but they can’t. Some people cannot genetically handle pressure.
I always said that winning is somewhat, maybe, innate. Maybe it’s just something you have; you have the winning gene. Frankly it would be wonderful if you could develop it, but I’m not so sure you can. You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff.

History:

The whole of Nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak. - Adolph Hitler, 1939

The spark of a genius exists in the brain of the truly creative man from the hour of his birth. True genius is always inborn and never cultivated, let alone learned. - Adolf Hitler 1943

Let me guess - this person in a Trump-hating snowflake....

:p

Forum List

Back