How should the US respond to the "Balloon"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Sure, they shot it down, after it had been allowed to travel all across the US documenting it's findings to the Chinese, that is.

So how should the US respond?

Personally, I think maybe they should send a balloon to China while it drops leaflets to the Chinese people regarding Critical Race Theory

That should be enough to destroy that country.

After all, if it helped destroy the US, why would it not help destroy China?

CCBBFF17-9DC6-448C-9A55-1123862BC24D.jpeg

We keep calm and carry on. Republicans want to do something stupidly overt but that's not how the spy game works. The best response is something we will never see and China will be a long time figuring out.

Sure, they shot it down, after it had been allowed to travel all across the US documenting it's findings to the Chinese, that is.

So how should the US respond?

Personally, I think maybe they should send a balloon to China while it drops leaflets to the Chinese people regarding Critical Race Theory

That should be enough to destroy that country.

After all, if it helped destroy the US, why would it not help destroy China?
Can we add some leaflets "how to turn your child into a tranny in five easy steps" too, please.

First thing... We don't listen to political grandstanding...

Let the people who handle this, handle it..

You see Rubio on TV jumping up and down, Please sit the fuck down and stop trying to be an armchair quarterback...

Right Wing media are making a meal about this while I say the real experts want to capture the device intact..

What real information did it give to China (if it is really China)? Fuck all, they have satellites which can target

If China wants to float balloons over our country, Joe has to respond in kind.
I say we send a plane over China to drop party favors all over.

If they don't get the hint and or even escalate, Joe hits back harder.
If they send us a pony ride, we send them all our clowns.

He just can't sit back & take this or Joe is going to look really stupid

biden-clown.jpeg

We keep calm and carry on. Republicans want to do something stupidly overt but that's not how the spy game works. The best response is something we will never see and China will be a long time figuring out.
i agree that the xiden admin will do absolutely nothing

First thing... We don't listen to political grandstanding...

Let the people who handle this, handle it..

You see Rubio on TV jumping up and down, Please sit the fuck down and stop trying to be an armchair quarterback...

Right Wing media are making a meal about this while I say the real experts want to capture the device intact..

What real information did it give to China (if it is really China)? Fuck all, they have satellites which can target
Ok, cool talking points, just get them

Forum List

Back