What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 How should non-Jews fix antisemitism?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There was a thread a couple of days ago in which a black poster asked whites how they should fix racism, so I’m asked a similar question: what should non-Jews do to fix antisemitism?

Given that it can be argued that there is more pronounced prejudice against Jews than there is against blacks (link below), and that Jew-hate is on the rise worldwide, it’s an important question.

As a start, we need to ramp down on these hate crimes, since Jews are experiencing them at twice the rate of blacks or Muslims, and thus more attention should be paid there. Suggestions?

My answer is probably not very practical but it is sincere. Even if you can find nothing to admire about a certain group of people--race, culture, religion, age, socioeconomic, what have you--it is vital to respect every member of the group as image bearers of God.

OP
L

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How about people who claim to be Jewish end their racism against people of color? That would go a long way to fixing anti semitism racist Jews create by their behavior.
How about people of color end their antisemitism against Jews? Studies have shown that antisemitic attitudes are more prevalent among blacks than whites.

All you do is scream “racist” all day, and then not only ignore obvious antisemitism by blacks, but call a Jew who points it out a “whiner.” Do you not see your obvious hypocrosy?

So tell me. What should have been done to the Philly NAACP president, whose role it is to stop racism against blacks, who disseminated a disgusting antisemitic meme? And then ask yourself what should be done if the local president of the Jewish-based ADL, also charged with stopping bigotry, disseminated a disgusting racist meme?

Jews need to stand up to antisemites. And we need to push back against people like you - people who accuse good, decent people of racism - who say to stop whining when the issue is antisemitism.

OP
L

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My answer is probably not very practical but it is sincere. Even if you can find nothing to admire about a certain group of people--race, culture, religion, age, socioeconomic, what have you--it is vital to respect every member of the group as image bearers of God.
That would be ideal. But you’re right…not practical.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would have posted earlier, but I was prevented from doing so.

In my case, I educated myself on the history of the Jewish people, read an enormous amount about the Holocaust, and have had lots and lots of Jewish friends.

Now, before going further, I think it is important to understand the themes of antisemitism, especially how they relate to the themes we are force fed in this forum on a daily basis. These themes include Jews as unduly powerful, Jews as manipulative and conniving, Jews as loyal only to themselves and always scheming behind the scenes. Jews are seen as powerful and controlling -- not just the man, but THE MAN.

When people are failures in life and are not self-reflective enough to acknowledge WHY they are failures, they too often look for a convenient excuse. All the antisemitic canards I just outlined act as a veritable magnet to these failures in life because they provide the perfect scape goat. It has become downright formulaic over the years as Jewish people exist as the ultimate scapegoat to wide swaths of humanity just as white people are the scapegoat for far too many black people here.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again ^^^ in a thread asking how to fix antisemites, an antisemite flutters like a moth to a flame to start insulting Jews.
Did you just say “moth to flame 🔥

Very new bad azz Metallica song

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List