How sad is this?

Is this a stupid question? See FB post below

• Total voters

BookShaka

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Realityville, USA
CE034AD1-38D7-436C-BEEE-0789B879FF82.jpeg

I wonder why this fellow felt the need to ask such a seemingly idiotic question...? Let’s take a poll on this, hmm?

it says 'Writers Helping Writers'

sounds like it could be a legit question.

Yeah bc a person’s skin color should dictate what they can or can’t write about... my God and you have the gall to call other people racist.

ever see the movie, 'The Color Purple?'

I didn't think so.

You asked; next time consider you may receive replies you don't care for.

Not my problem.

Next time?

Don't ask ............

Yeah bc a person’s skin color should dictate what they can or can’t write about... my God and you have the gall to call other people racist.

I didn't think so.

Not my problem.

Next time?

Don't ask ............

Can’t argue with my logic I see.

The Racism Police are now ready to destroy anyone for saying or writing anything deemed "Racist". I just saw a report on a TV weatherman who was fired because he misspoke MLKs name during his weather forecast. He was talking fast and mistakenly said "Martin Luther Coon King Day". His 20 year career is over. So the writer is being very sensible.

The Racism Police are now ready to destroy anyone for saying or writing anything deemed "Racist". I just saw a report on a TV weatherman who was fired because he misspoke MLKs name during his weather forecast. He was talking fast and mistakenly said "Martin Luther Coon King Day". His 20 year career is over. So the writer is being very sensible.

The writer is brainwashed by a sick fucking society.

But, that is the way it is in our PC world. If he writes it, some PC asshole could decide to destroy his life for no reason, and the PC brainless mob would pounce.

I didn't think so.

Not my problem.

Next time?

Don't ask ............

What "logic?" You have none.

I didn't think so.

Not my problem.

Next time?

Don't ask ............

Can’t argue with whats not there. True.

He's scared of the maxim, "write what you know".

And I’m sure you can’t see how this comment suggests YOU are racist...
LOL I know that many people see racists under every rock. That's why your FB friend is asking that question. He's worried that "friends" like you will declare him a racist.

You make zero sense. He’s not my friend and you’d have to be a complete imbecile to think I am someone this person would have to worry about thinking he’s racist. If you fail to glean from this thread I think his question is ridiculous and I’m saddened he felt the need to ask it in the first place, well, I’d feel a bit sorry for you. I mean, you understand the English language, do you not?

I didn't think so.

Not my problem.

Next time?

Don't ask ............

Can’t argue with whats not there. True.

Please convince me why it’s illogical to believe this guy suspects his skin color has influence over what he can and cannot write.

Forum List

Back