How Sad...family split between Trump supporters and anti-trumpers

I'm sure what I'm describing is not unique.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

I know a family that has been given an ultimatum by an anti-trumper member.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

An ultimatum by the anti-trumper was made.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.
So if you are an anti-Trumper work hard to not get him re-elected.
But remember your family comes first and please don't do as I described above.

How SAD!
I remember something that Joy Behar said about Trump supporters being cowards because they won't identify clearly as Trump supporters.Mostly because of crazy liberals and their hysterical over reaction, like Joy Behar, that's kinda sorta why people are coy about their politics. I will NEVER mention politics around co workers or family.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.

How SAD!

I’ve severed contact with many Liberal or Moderste members of my family over the years. I’m not going to waste my time on them or their ridiculous beliefs.

now complain about how evil liberals are because they don't want to be friends with you....

Last edited:

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Actually it's an opportunity for that family to cleanse their gene pool.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!
I remember something that Joy Behar said about Trump supporters being cowards because they won't identify clearly as Trump supporters.Mostly because of crazy liberals and their hysterical over reaction, like Joy Behar, that's kinda sorta why people are coy about their politics. I will NEVER mention politics around co workers or family.

They won't admit they are his supporters? They are the absolute definition of snowflakes.

Probably because the below actions might be taken against Trump supporters.
View attachment 307187

Have they had bombs mailed to them? Or been shot at the local Walmart or their synagogue? I am just asking?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Anti-Trumpers are children. Say goodbye or bye to them. Remember, they can't do without handouts, you can.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

They won't admit they are his supporters? They are the absolute definition of snowflakes.

View attachment 307187

Have they had bombs mailed to them? Or been shot at the local Walmart or their synagogue? I am just asking?

Oh hey I'm glad you asked! But I don't think you will read much less change your mind. FACTS. Realities... don't
mean anything to people who respond as these Anti-trumpers respond..emotional, violent, sad!

--- Top 10 Worst Attacks On Trump Supporters ---
#10 – NYC man, Jahangir “John” Turan, was beaten for wearing MAGA hat

#9 – Gay Trump Supporter Beaten Unconscious on Texas Street After He Pulls Out Trump Lighter
#8 – Man Wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ Hat Attacked & Choked on NYC Subway
#7 – Angry Mob Attacked Gay Latino Trump Supporter

#6 – High School Student Attacked for Supporting Trump
#5 – Violent Protests at San Jose Trump Rally
#4 – African-American Vietnam Vet Trump Supporter Shot at Cleveland Bar During Heated Political Debate
#3 – Project Veritas Exposes Anti-Trump Protesters Plans to Deploy Butyric Acid into Ventilation Systems
#2 – Kidnap And Torture Of Trump-Supporter Streamed On Facebook Live
#1 – Trump Supporter Was Pulled From Car, Beaten, Car stolen, & Dragged Down the Road in Chicago. All on Camera.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

View attachment 307187

Oh hey I'm glad you asked! But I don't think you will read much less change your mind. FACTS. Realities... don't
mean anything to people who respond as these Anti-trumpers respond..emotional, violent, sad!

--- Top 10 Worst Attacks On Trump Supporters ---
#10 – NYC man, Jahangir “John” Turan, was beaten for wearing MAGA hat

#9 – Gay Trump Supporter Beaten Unconscious on Texas Street After He Pulls Out Trump Lighter
#8 – Man Wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ Hat Attacked & Choked on NYC Subway
#7 – Angry Mob Attacked Gay Latino Trump Supporter

#6 – High School Student Attacked for Supporting Trump
#5 – Violent Protests at San Jose Trump Rally
#4 – African-American Vietnam Vet Trump Supporter Shot at Cleveland Bar During Heated Political Debate
#3 – Project Veritas Exposes Anti-Trump Protesters Plans to Deploy Butyric Acid into Ventilation Systems
#2 – Kidnap And Torture Of Trump-Supporter Streamed On Facebook Live
#1 – Trump Supporter Was Pulled From Car, Beaten, Car stolen, & Dragged Down the Road in Chicago. All on Camera.

How many dead in El Paso, Dayton, Pittsburgh? How many mail bombs again?
Do ewe read? Can ewe read?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

sarcasm:

I have no idea why liberals don't want to be my friend!

just because I hate them, blame them for all the problems in America, consider them treasonous traitors who should be taken out back and shot and I call them SCUM and FILTH and if I could I'd shoot everyone of them myself....

that is NO reason for them to NOT be my friend......

goddamnd human scum liberal filth.....

end sarcasm

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!
"trump is a very sincere family man"....................:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

My family contains avid supporters of President Trump, those that oppose him with every fiber in their being, and, those that find their slavish devotion to the duopoly to be hysterical. But guess what? We still love each other, break bread, and toast to our health/prosperity.
They sound eerily mature.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I simply choose not to talk, or aknowledge, or start any conversation with those creatures who suffer from Trump Derangemnt Syndrome.

If that means a family split, so be it.

Thanks GOD in my case all my family thinks like me! :2up:
So where do you keep your MAGA shrine?

Don't need one, you and your ilk with your inane ranting is more than enough.

Exactly! :113:

I simply choose not to talk, or aknowledge, or start any conversation with those creatures who suffer from Trump Derangemnt Syndrome.

The only people suffering from TDS are trump supporters.

I consider them (you) (just being honest) disgusting, filthy, ignorant, human scum.

If your family thinks like you then you now know what decent and rational people think of you and your family.

I consider them (you) (just being honest) disgusting, filthy, ignorant, human scum.

If your family thinks like you then you now know what decent and rational people think of you and your family.

There, there......now go take your medicine...... God knows you need it badly. :itsok:

You know I've never considered you "filthy" even though you support killing 61 million people since 1973
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973
I've also never considered you "scum" even though a Democrat President was impeached for inappropriate use of cigar.

Primarily the reason I don't consider you and your ilk with disdain is because of these two reasons:

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Luke 6:42...

And my mother who told me "when you point at someone, remember 3 fingers point back at you"!

Again... I'm very sorry that logic, thinking, etc. seems a characteristic lacking in some people.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!
If you support trump
You support racism, misogyny, bigotry, bullying, fraud.....I dont want you around me or my family. That been said I have no one low enough in my circle to stand for what trump stands for. He represents everything that it is ugly about human beings. That's politics aside, economy and everything else. A man is his character and trump is a lowlife ****.

When politics influences decisions about friends one is blinded....ignorant....simple case.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Your blob is a lying whoremonger. Anyone who supports him should be viewed as someone without good sense.

Very good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are!
Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie?
But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth!
Thanks for proving my case!
We are all anonymous on USMB. How would you know what candycorn's viewing habits are, or any other USMB member? Should we all assume that you are a believing watcher of Fox News?

Of course you should! As Fox is considered considerable less right wing leaning than the other MSMs are Left wing and
like most good Fox viewers we believe the facts are important to prove what we are saying.
Here are the FACTS...

Examples of Media Bias
If you really are an honest person you will go to the above web site and see the examples.
Use the below how the bias is presented.
View attachment 307115

I consider Fox News to be the network most infested with bias, considering the factors you mentioned. I don't watch much TV news, but I avoid Fox in general, as it appears to be only trump TV. Why put someone like sean hannity out there, when he seems to know nothing and makes big bucks at it.
I watched both CNN and Fox.

Fox News is a good example how a dictator ( Trump) control a news media. He even dictates them who should be invited to their network. Just imagine if we have this kind of news outlet like in Russia.

Fake news lying conspiracy crap is just the normal thing.

Your blob is a lying whoremonger. Anyone who supports him should be viewed as someone without good sense.

Very good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are!
Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie?
But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth!
We are all anonymous on USMB. How would you know what candycorn's viewing habits are, or any other USMB member? Should we all assume that you are a believing watcher of Fox News?

Of course you should! As Fox is considered considerable less right wing leaning than the other MSMs are Left wing and
like most good Fox viewers we believe the facts are important to prove what we are saying.
Here are the FACTS...

Examples of Media Bias
If you really are an honest person you will go to the above web site and see the examples.
View attachment 307115

I consider Fox News to be the network most infested with bias, considering the factors you mentioned. I don't watch much TV news, but I avoid Fox in general, as it appears to be only trump TV. Why put someone like sean hannity out there, when he seems to know nothing and makes big bucks at it.

I like you avoid all the other networks but watch Fox mostly.
But unlike you I also have done research regarding biased news media.
A) In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.
Just how biased is the media against Trump?

Coming from that link? Absolutely.

Here are the FACTS...

Examples of Media Bias
View attachment 307115

I like you avoid all the other networks but watch Fox mostly.
But unlike you I also have done research regarding biased news media.
A) In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.
Just how biased is the media against Trump?

Trumpy lies all the the time. So what do you expect? Positive post?

And coming from that link? Absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back