How Sad...family split between Trump supporters and anti-trumpers

My wife’s mother is anti-Trump and she has not spoken to her kids since 2016 all of them supported Trump. She won’t have contact with any of them, all over politics and the only to talk politics when they were together was her mother. They all avoided the subject because of the moms strong feelings.

Bery sad situation.

I'm sure what I'm describing is not unique.

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

I know a family that has been given an ultimatum by an anti-trumper member.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

An ultimatum by the anti-trumper was made.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.
So if you are an anti-Trumper work hard to not get him re-elected.
But remember your family comes first and please don't do as I described above.

How SAD!
I have a former classmate I've known most of my life living in Montana.
She hates Trump.
She always gets wrapped around the axle about politics....says I'm all hateful and unforgiving when it comes to Democrats.
If it weren't for me reaching out to her and being diplomatic....we wouldn't get along at all.
I found out she married a Communist.
She figured I wouldn't forgive her. I did.

YET Trump is human. Trump is a very sincere family man. Loves his family as I do. Loves his country as I do. Totally respects the military and law enforcement, as I do. Wants America to be great. As I do.

By all accounts Reinhard Heydrich was a great family man and very pleasant person ...if you weren't on the wrong end of his horrific anti-Semitic policies

My father and I couldn't talk politics the last few years of his life (he passed away last August) because he absolutely hated Trump. What's weird about this is he was a staunch conservative and Republican up until a few months before the presidential election in 2016.

He never changed. Your perception of what a conservative and Republican did

There are other families like what I'm about to describe having this same divisive issue.

Either the other family members stop supporting Trump or the anti-trumper member will severe ALL family relationships.
Meaning contacts. Etc.

There is a lot more to the situation that makes this a little more unique but the over-all point is the
anti-trumper hates Trump so much the member is willing to sacrifice family relationships.

How sad. How ignorant. The sad point is millions of people like me don't like a lot things about Trump. He is a braggart. Loud. Boisterous. Overall personality that most people have problems with including me!
And Trump has been successful. Trump's first 3 years have been a great success for more Americans.

How SAD!
I have a former classmate I've known most of my life living in Montana.
She hates Trump.
She always gets wrapped around the axle about politics....says I'm all hateful and unforgiving when it comes to Democrats.
If it weren't for me reaching out to her and being diplomatic....we wouldn't get along at all.
I found out she married a Communist.
She figured I wouldn't forgive her. I did.

Oh and I bet she called you a "racist"! Right?

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Your blob is a lying whoremonger. Anyone who supports him should be viewed as someone without good sense.

Very good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are!
Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie?
But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth!
Thanks for proving my case!

Didn’t read much of your original post. It was about families splitting because they gave family members who support the lying whoremonger.

Do you deny your blob is a lying whoremonger?

You ask "Do you deny your blob is a lying whoremonger?"
ONLY someone as stupid as you would ask that dumb ass question! Thanks again for proving my point that
people like you exaggerate. You make up statements. And more important you really are proving how ignorant you are!

I simply choose not to talk, or aknowledge, or start any conversation with those creatures who suffer from Trump Derangemnt Syndrome.

If that means a family split, so be it.

Thanks GOD in my case all my family thinks like me! :2up:

As much as I can't stand Trump's tweets. His bragging. His swagger. I also can't deny he has been very effective in the following aspects. These are all things Trump has been doing to make America Great. Great for our families, our military, our Country. Thank you President Trump! And to all those that have a totally unbridled hatred I say hey get the vote out in November as I can assure you there are millions of Americans that are happy about this statistic:

5 million jobs will go unfilled by 2020, report predicts
A looming shortage of people with post-high school training or degrees may stall economic growth in the coming years, says a report out of Georgetown University.
5 million jobs will go unfilled by 2020, report predicts | ZDNet
Trumpsaccomplish.png

People who, for some reason, are in love with this trump seem to seize every opportunity to shove him, his politics, and his "religion" in people's faces,
Most leftists I know feel that way when I say the word "Trump". That 1 word is all it takes. In one case I didn't even say that... I was talking about setting up an indoor amusement park for kids and then I said I would call it "MAKE KIDS GREAT AGAIN"... and hysterics ensued!
A year ago I called myself a "toxic male" in an obviously humorous context and a snowflake's head exploded. It was so cool.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Your blob is a lying whoremonger. Anyone who supports him should be viewed as someone without good sense.

Very good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are!
Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie?
But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth!

Didn’t read much of your original post. It was about families splitting because they gave family members who support the lying whoremonger.

ONLY someone as stupid as you would ask that dumb ass question! Thanks again for proving my point that
people like you exaggerate. You make up statements. And more important you really are proving how ignorant you are!

Only a coward would avoid answering the question.

So debate the pros and cons of a current policy that the executive branch of the U.S. government is pursuing. I think that it is a good idea. You think it's bad. And vice versa. Don't use language that suggests that trump is king now, that everyone is obligated to follow his lead and owes his person allegiance, and that there is something wrong with anyone who does not follow him, as this implies only that trump has created a cult of personality. He is just one human being among billions.
So you both say you hate the POTUS, despise those who don't share your hatred, don't know or care why you feel such mindless hatred, and nothing will ever change your minds. Got it. Thank you.

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Of course that is YOUR opinion that I'm a coward for not answering your truly dumb question!
But your asking such a stupid ass question proves my contention that people like you react emotionally and make
up statements like calling me a "lying whoremonger"?
"whore*mong*er... "A man who habitually consorts with or pays for the services of prostitutes".
whoremonger

You are so stupid you can't even use a word correctly!

Of course that is YOUR opinion that I'm a coward for not answering your truly dumb question!
But your asking such a stupid ass question proves my contention that people like you react emotionally and make
up statements like calling me a "lying whoremonger"?
"whore*mong*er... "A man who habitually consorts with or pays for the services of prostitutes".
whoremonger

You are so stupid you can't even use a word correctly!

Nah, simply asked you if your blob is a lying whoremonger. That you wont answer...in fact makes you a coward. Sorry

Meaning contacts. Etc.

How SAD!

Please refer to post #32 in this thread. Thanks very much!

So debate the pros and cons of a current policy that the executive branch of the U.S. government is pursuing. I think that it is a good idea. You think it's bad. And vice versa. Don't use language that suggests that trump is king now, that everyone is obligated to follow his lead and owes his person allegiance, and that there is something wrong with anyone who does not follow him, as this implies only that trump has created a cult of personality. He is just one human being among billions.
So you both say you hate the POTUS, despise those who don't share your hatred, don't know or care why you feel such mindless hatred, and nothing will ever change your minds. Got it. Thank you.

The blob is a lying whoremonger. Those that support him should be shunned. It reveals a personality disorder or mental illness.

The blob is a lying whoremonger. Those that support him should be shunned. It reveals a personality disorder or mental illness.
Again, please refer to post #32 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

Very good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are! Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie? But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth! Thanks for proving my case!
Well, candycornhole IS stupid beyond belief. Their RAGING TDS is most likely the cause of a severe lack of intellect EVERY time they post. Very sad.
I suspect there are many cases of TDS triggered SAD (Sudden Adult Dementia), the most prominent symptom of which is raging, uncontrollable stupidity.

ery good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are! Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie? But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth! Thanks for proving my case!
Well, candycornhole IS stupid beyond belief. Their RAGING TDS is most likely the cause of a severe lack of intellect EVERY time they post. Very sad.
I suspect there are many cases of TDS triggered SAD (Sudden Adult Dementia), the most prominent symptom of which is raging, uncontrollable stupidity.
Yep, and MANY of these poor individuals are almost at the final stage of TDS, where they LITERALLY turn into jackasses and are doomed to spend the rest of their sorry lives braying nonsense. VERY sad.

I told my sis I don't care if she hates Trump but if she goes into hysterical ranting that wont end I will walk away or hang up the phone.

So far I've walked out of house once (with her screaming out the front door as I was driving away)...and hung up on her twice.

The last time I hung up she sent me a series of ugly emails because I was somehow obligated to listen to her hysterics.

I'm still not angry & I haven't said I will never talk to her or anything like that...but I find it AMAZING she cannot see the monster she has become.
It sounds like she's unfortunately been brainwashed by our media. My sister, whom I live with, hates Trump as well. This is solely from reading stories on Yahoo, who of course HATE our president. I asked her WHY she hates him, and of course she can't give me a real answer, other than, "He looks so gross, Orange Man Bad." She knows NOTHING of his policies and how well he's done as president. So, we can't talk politics. Sad.

I usually refrain from posting the "successful results" of MSM brainwashing on my family members, because I don't want MSM producers to know how successful they've been.

But I'll divulge for once.

I have several family members who believe that "if it wasn't on CNN, it didn't happen."

Yep. They still haven't adapted to the internet and self learning. Whatever internet searching they do must be "written by academic experts."

You know, the same experts that predicted a Hillary landslide...obviously russian hackers rigged our election!

lolololol

But yeah, sadly...MSM is more powerful than people think. I told Alex Jones on his radio show the other day (during a call in) that MSM is not dead (he usually calls them then Dinosaur Media, that is going extinct) and will not be dead anytime soon.

I then made a slight change in topic during the phone about the Millgram Experiment, and how most people are predisposed to obey authority, and how only 3% of Americans fought in the revolution (97% of colonists stayed home and were going to follow whichever side won, regardless of who won. This is why Washington COULD HAVE REALLY BEEN KING if he wanted to be!).

Truth of the matter is that people will obey MSM because they know subconsciously that MSM is the voice of the ruling elite. They don't want "no trouble," with the elite, so they side with MSM.

This is why regular citizens will also rat/snitch to the authorities about trivial/petty offenses. They want to be seen as "good" and "trustworthy" in the eyes of the elite. They couldn't give two shits if John Smith stole a bicycle from Rick James, they dont give a shit about Rick James bike or John Smith's sin (theft), they only care about themselves, and the ability to snitch is an opportunity to improve their standing. This "only care about themselves" is the envious seed of the Marxist doctrine "From each according to his ability...to each according to their need."

Bernie: You guys want more shit?
Libbie Crowd: YEAH!!! ....
Bernie:Ok, I'm gonna go take someone else's shit and give it you. If they resist, we'll seize their assets. If they resist further, we'll send in a SWAT team and murder them.
Libbie Crowd: YEAAAHHHH!!!! BERNIE 2020. FUCK BILLIONAIRES.

Lakhota
As Lakota now says on USMB, fuck billionaires right?

If a revolution happens in this country (and Patriots win), these same MSM lovers will suddenly have a change of heart and become full blooded constitutionalists, libertarians and believers overnight, because the new ruling elite (at the time of victory) will be constitutnalists, libertarians and believers.

The overwhelming majority of people actually don't give a shit about anything political or religious. Whatever politics and religion they practice they do so out of local societal/peer pressure. In fact, that's it right there. The majority of people take the path of least resistance and avoid all trouble where they can.

Follow what the MSM says and you'll find yourself in the least trouble.
Go against MSM and you might find yourself fired (microaggression), your business sued (gay wedding cake) or your entire Presidency rattled from before it starts til after it ends (Trump).

So the reason MSM is still powerful is because people know it's the voice of the elite. Obey the elite and "you wont get in no trouble sir."

But dont worry. These people dont matter. They wont fight with us, or against us, in the revolution. They will gladly accept whoever wins. They will gladly snitch/assist/supply to whichever side they must likely think is going to win at any particular time. The majority of people are cowardly scoundrels with no allegiance to anything but themselves.

Very good comment as it shows exactly the mentality of any one who thinks they are smarter than they really are! Your statement that "blob is a lying whoremonger" I wonder what I wrote was a lie? But thank you for proving the point that people like you are so emotionally locked into the MSM bias you can't identify the truth! Thanks for proving my case!
Yep, and MANY of these poor individuals are almost at the final stage of TDS, where they LITERALLY turn into jackasses and are doomed to spend the rest of their sorry lives braying nonsense. VERY sad.
Yeah … clearly C-Corn is having a rough time of it and the next 5 years will be very tough on her.

Forum List

Back