How Republicans will deal with red flag laws

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
70230894_125918462085388_4194790795888295936_n.jpg

Never thought I would see it but it's coming true,backing a president who has a weak spine on 2nd amendment and red flag laws.

Republicans sure are some well meaning dupes. I don't mean that in a completely negative sense. They are just rubes for the most part. Kinda sad actually.

Republicans sure are some well meaning dupes. I don't mean that in a completely negative sense. They are just rubes for the most part. Kinda sad actually.

It is a simple choice, Trump or a democrat......there is no choice, the democrats will go way beyond any "Red Flag" laws....so we pressure him as much as we can.

It is a simple choice, Trump or a democrat......there is no choice, the democrats will go way beyond any "Red Flag" laws....so we pressure him as much as we can.
pressure him to do what??

Dude...these laws are going to have a serious effect. Both sides are now coming for the guns. The Republicrats have just needed a legitimate 'sounding' enough argument to justify taking them.
What 9/11 was to the rest of the Bill of Rights...these mass shootings, and subsequent Red Flag laws will be to gun rights.

Why wait? Let's vote for accelerationism and get a leftist anti gun nut in there like Beto who will try and take the guns and we can get this boogaloo started!

~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological

liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handedly destroying the republican Party

:)-

Why do you all need the the cops to take our guns.. come on down.. you feeling lucky? Well do ya punk?

Forum List

Back