How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

China only cares about trade, not in seeing enemies. China has never done a thing to us. China never forced our companies to move there. We want to blame China for what is our own fault. We never want to look at what we do wrong, we always want someone else to blame.

China has done plenty to us. From waging wars in the past to intellectual theft today.

Your denial of...oh. I see. This is just another defense of the status quo. You deflect from one aspect of the problem to another aspect of the problem that you think will be politically harder for conservatives to sell, so nothing in done about a clear probelm that is hurting America.

Why did you do that?

China has done plenty to us. From waging wars in the past to intellectual theft today.

Your denial of...oh. I see. This is just another defense of the status quo. You deflect from one aspect of the problem to another aspect of the problem that you think will be politically harder for conservatives to sell, so nothing in done about a clear probelm that is hurting America.

Why did you do that?

Conservatives? Both parties are party to the entire mess.

Conservatives? Both parties are party to the entire mess.

Very true. But some conservatives are trying to do something about it now. There was a dem here or there, but, they failed too.

Regardless for some reason, you are against policy that is good for America and Americans. AGAIN.

More and more looking to be a pattern with you.

Very true. But some conservatives are trying to do something about it now.

No they aren't.

There was a dem here or there, but, they failed too.

Regardless for some reason, you are against policy that is good for America and Americans. AGAIN.

More and more looking to be a pattern with you.

Deciding that China is our enemy is not good for America.

I am one, who voted for Trump, partially based on his Trade policy, so that is ONE.

Trump was completely unable to carry out any policy. It's like one saying they voted for Obama over his promise to not get us into useless wars.

I can understand people supporting both. I do not understand people continuing to support it after those who made the statements completely failed.

China is our enemy. Ignoring that is suicidal and irresponsible.

They are not. They have as much of a right to grow as we do.

Trump was completely unable to carry out any policy. It's like one saying they voted for Obama over his promise to not get us into useless wars.

I can understand people supporting both. I do not understand people continuing to support it after those who made the statements completely failed.

He tried. I supported him. We were discussing whether any conservatives were trying. Now you are raising the bar to having succeeded.

That is kind of a dick move.

They are not. They have as much of a right to grow as we do.

I listed some of the reasons they are our enemy. Their growing was not one of them.

Do you expect me to defend a position that YOU put forth?

I refuse. .

He tried. I supported him. We were discussing whether any conservatives were trying. Now you are raising the bar to having succeeded.

That is kind of a dick move.

If you call calling people names as trying, then OK, he tried.

I listed some of the reasons they are our enemy. Their growing was not one of them.

Do you expect me to defend a position that YOU put forth?

I refuse. .

We gave them technology to allow us access to their cheap labor. Do they spy on us? Yes, just like how we spy on them and the rest of the world. They are not our enemy because they do the same things we do.

If you call calling people names as trying, then OK, he tried.

YOur desire to spin his efforts are noted. Thank you for admitting he tried. And i supported him in that.

My point stands. Some conservatives are trying. Dems? No. THey just want US to adjust to being teh world's bitch.

We gave them technology to allow us access to their cheap labor. Do they spy on us? Yes, just like how we spy on them and the rest of the world. They are not our enemy because they do the same things we do.

Sometimes. Other times they just stole shit or pirated shit. And made money off of it, and did not pay us. That is them being our enemy.

You constantly want to give our enemies a pass for their bad behavior, while holding US to the highest standard.

You are biased against your own country.

YOur desire to spin his efforts are noted. Thank you for admitting he tried. And i supported him in that.

My point stands. Some conservatives are trying. Dems? No. THey just want US to adjust to being teh world's bitch.

If you want to say that Trump thinking diplomacy is calling people names as an attempt at trying, well OK.

Sometimes. Other times they just stole shit or pirated shit. And made money off of it, and did not pay us. That is them being our enemy.

We destroyed Germany and then took their scientists.

China is still making cheap trinkets if we hadn't moved our production there and gave them technology.

You constantly want to give our enemies a pass for their bad behavior, while holding US to the highest standard.

You are biased against your own country.

Yes, I want to hold the US to a higher standard than what we expect of others.

If you want to say that Trump thinking diplomacy is calling people names as an attempt at trying, well OK.

Dude. Stop thinking that spin is relevant. He tried. I supported him. Your pitiful trying to walk it back after being forced to admit it, is weak ass shit.

We destroyed Germany and then took their scientists.

Yep. We were their enemies, at the time.

China is still making cheap trinkets if we hadn't moved our production there and gave them technology.

I've acknowledged your point that some of it was just bad deals on our part. I don't blame them to taking advantage of us, if we were willing to agree to bad deals.

That is not hte basis of me discussing them as enemies, or for my points about what our policy should be.

We don't really need to discuss this portion of our relationship anymore. We seem to agree on it.

Yes, I want to hold the US to a higher standard than what we expect of others.

Bullshit. YOu are yourself hostile to your own nation. You don't want better beavior, you want us to LOSE or suffer in conflicts with other's interests.

Dude. Stop thinking that spin is relevant. He tried. I supported him. Your pitiful trying to walk it back after being forced to admit it, is weak ass shit.

LOL, say you support him all you want BUT Trump is incapable of doing anything here but still, here you are pimping for him.

It's like arguing for your favorite short stop that hit .098. Yeah, well he tried.

Yep. We were their enemies, at the time.

I've acknowledged your point that some of it was just bad deals on our part. I don't blame them to taking advantage of us, if we were willing to agree to bad deals.

That is not hte basis of me discussing them as enemies, or for my points about what our policy should be.

We don't really need to discuss this portion of our relationship anymore. We seem to agree on it.

Not addressing what we do wrong while calling them our enemy will never accomplish or fix anything.

Bullshit. YOu are yourself hostile to your own nation. You don't want better beavior, you want us to LOSE or suffer in conflicts with other's interests.

We win when we address what we do wrong.

LOL, say you support him all you want BUT Trump is incapable of doing anything here but still, here you are pimping for him.

It's like arguing for your favorite short stop that hit .098. Yeah, well he tried.

Your anti-Trump spin is noted. He tried. I supported him. YOur denial that any conservatives have tried is proven false.

Not addressing what we do wrong while calling them our enemy will never accomplish or fix anything.

Basing our policy on the Truth will help get US productive policies and better results.

We win when we address what we do wrong.

There was nothing wrong in our destroying Germany and taking their scientists. YOu are an enemy of America.

Forum List

Back