How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

So you are a Prussian emperor born in 1870 who died out in 1945.

?

Who blew up the pipelines Nordstream 1 and Nordstream 2? I guess it was Poland, the Ukraine or the USA.

Most likely it was our Demented Basement Dummy and his henchmen. Do you think I voted for this? Do you think I support it? Do you think that I think we have any kind of a nation left?

No I do not, and I hope you're happy, and I hope you've figured out how you're going to defend yourself post-America. Because post-America is already here.

Religious freedom has long been a shield.

I think you meant to say 'A Constitutional Right', one which Democrats have repeatedly and continue to trample and attack every chance they get.

Perhaps you were thinking of the term 'Racist', which Democrats, their surrogate fake news media, and snowflakes have (over-)used for decades as both a sword and shield with wich to defend their policies and agendas and with which to try to silence any opposing opinion or stance.

I think you meant to say 'A Constitutional Right', one which Democrats have repeatedly and continue to trample and attack every chance they get.

Perhaps you were thinking of the term 'Racist', which Democrats, their surrogate fake news media, and snowflakes have (over-)used for decades as both a sword and shield with wich to defend their policies and agendas and with which to try to silence any opposing opinion or stance.

How have you been denied your religious freedom?

Most likely it was our Demented Basement Dummy and his henchmen.

Is that how Jesus taught you to talk about others?

Do you think I voted for this? Do you think I support it? Do you think that I think we have any kind of a nation left?

No I do not, and I hope you're happy, and I hope you've figured out how you're going to defend yourself post-America. Because post-America is already here.

You claimed to be a Christian. Christians do not act this way.

Most likely it was our Demented Basement Dummy and his henchmen.

What's totally unimportant for me - but I fear the situation is much more complex and your nation could perhaps be totally lost - even if I still don't know the Borg-Queen which governs you - also with your hate against Germany.

Do you think I voted for this?

It's again totally unimportant for me who votes in the USA for what. But Donald Trump is a clear enemy of Germany who made votes with hate on Germany in the USA. He made an astonishing bad world politics.

Do you think I support it?

I think nothing about you. You are for me a rectangle made of light with some scribbels on it.

Do you think that I think we have any kind of a nation left?

"to have left" ... "verlassen haben" ... got it. "You" = "the USA" never was together with any other nation in the world - so how could you have left any other nation?

No I do not, and I hope you're happy,

Thanks. But I'm indeed a happy man. 2 weeks ago I saw an Ukrainian whose 60 years old wife had a stroke so he cannot leave his home - although the house wherin they live is destroyed and has only three walls any longer.

and I hope you've figured out how you're going to defend yourself post-America. Because post-America is already here.

Idiots never die out, idiot.

Last edited:
Did your religion also forbid the polio vaccine?

'My body, my choice.'

Does that hypocritical liberal mantra sound familiar, snowflake?

Why is it that comments like that an 'All women must be believed' only apply when they benefit Democrats & snowflakes?

'Gotta love' that hypocritical Democrat 2 worlds / laws system they have created for themselves and attempt to ram down others' throats, ay snowflake?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA

...and right on time some hypocritical partisan liberal asshole comes along to show the only time they care about God / Jesus and God's word is when they can try to use them as a weapon against others to silence them ... sorta like how they overuse the word / false accusations of calling someone a 'racist'.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Most likely it was our Demented Basement Dummy and his henchmen. Do you think I voted for this? Do you think I support it? Do you think that I think we have any kind of a nation left?

All I can say is, we better make very damn sure there are no progtards anywhere near the nuclear codes.

You claimed to be a Christian. Christians do not act this way.

Demented = has dementia, as in a dx
Basement = where he hid during the 2020 campaign
Dummy = being used by others to do their will

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. It is accurate and descriptive. Do you think Jesus Christ did not use accurate and descriptive terms?

Demented = has dementia, as in a dx
Basement = where he hid during the 2020 campaign
Dummy = being used by others to do their will

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. It is accurate and descriptive. Do you think Jesus Christ did not use accurate and descriptive terms?

Like that? No.

To kill human beings is not any form of human right. Exception: self-defense.

lol

Where do rights come from?

Do you believe in natural rights?

You do understand, that abortion is the third oldest human activity? Right behind drinking and prostitution

So every woman has the right to get a baby - what doesn't include the right to let kill her baby. To kill human beings is not any form of human right. Exception: self-defense.
Good luck trying to convince Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Margaret Sanger, and Democrats of that.

Like that? No.

"You snakes! You brood of vipers!..."--Matthew 23:33

"Get behind me, Satan!" (said to His disciple, Peter)--Matthew 16:23

"You blind fools!"--Matthew 23:17

"...you make them twice as much a child of Hell as you are..."--Matthew 23:15

"It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."--(Jesus, speaking of Gentiles)--Matthew 15:27

"Do not cast your pearls before swine, or give to dogs what is sacred."--Matthew 7:6 (Jesus, speaking of unbelievers)

Modern people do not understand the meaning of Salt and Light. Do I get very salty, yes, and not to my credit. Are we NEVER to be salty? Not by a longshot.

lol

Where do rights come from?

Do you believe in natural rights?

Yes. I believe also - since I heard this a short time ago the very first time from a German post-existentialist - that moral is for all people and cultures the same and moral is not only degenerated to a weapon against others how US-Americans continiously demonstrate.

You do understand, that abortion is the third oldest human activity? Right behind drinking and prostitution

No. I not do understand this. And I doubt that this is true at all. But whether this is true or not true is anyway not a criterion for me. The murder in arenas of the Romans had been wrong - totally unimportant what the Romans thought about who often had been addicts of such forms of leisure activity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back