How relieved are you that you don't live in a big city tonight?

Very glad, especially glad living in a state that has not had any of the crap.

Not for long.

But the scum spreads......all across America....

they send airplanes with loads of illegals to Red states....also

they need to cover the territory....fast....

will patriots let them?

do patriots have a spine to stop them?

we will see....won't we?

in the meantime we eat pop -corn and we observe how the destruction of America by the Left, takes place.:popcorn:

Dude needs to be convicted of something. Manslaughter at the very least. I have yet to meet a person in the real world who thinks he is innocent. Of all the BS claims made against the police over the years, this spaghetti didn't just stick to the wall, it made a big damned hole in the wall. If he walks, it will be as big of an injustice as the OJ not guilty verdict.

Not for long.

But the scum spreads......all across America....

they send airplanes with loads of illegals to Red states....also

they need to cover the territory....fast....

will patriots let them?

do patriots have a spine to stop them?

we will see....won't we?

in the meantime we eat pop -corn and we observe how the destruction of America by the Left, takes place.:popcorn:
You are exactly right ...
Our conservative friends who bragg about living in conservative areas do not realize that these communist revolutionaries will be coming for them soon enough ...

Thankfully, I live in a no nonsense conservative state.
Where the cop's wouldn't have a problem smacking rioter's and looter's in the head with their nightsticks. ... :thup:

Wait and see for how long your conservative state will remain conservative,

Not after loads and loads and loads of million of illegals are sent to live there by the Progressive Rats,

Wait and see

Dude needs to be convicted of something. Manslaughter at the very least. I have yet to meet a person in the real world who thinks he is innocent. Of all the BS claims made against the police over the years, this spaghetti didn't just stick to the wall, it made a big damned hole in the wall. If he walks, it will be as big of an injustice as the OJ not guilty verdict.
You think this is really about Chauvin?

Wake up!!!

In other words....

NOBODY should be relieved that they don't live in a big city.

Because under the plan of sending illegals to ALL places in America ....even to the furthest corner...... it will all be infected.

I'm sorry to say this, but that's how it will be if this madness of open borders is not stopped now.

The real threat is not from the rioters and looters but from a totalitarian inclined government that will gradually take away your freedoms.......they really do not know what they are doing....just following their instincts for control .....really not understanding what the ramifications will be.

The real threat is not from the rioters and looters but from a totalitarian inclined government that will gradually take away your freedoms.......they really do not know what they are doing....just following their instincts for control .....really not understanding what the ramifications will be.

and....you forgot to mention....

a totalitarian government that will flood your city, your state, everywhere in America.....with illegals who will always vote for them scum.

I don't know. Looks like the people in the few states that have riot torn cities have plenty of freedom. They are given too much latitude in my opinion, but I don't live anywhere like that. How's that working out for you if you live there? You get the mayors and governors you support.

In other words....

Because under the plan of sending illegals to ALL places in America ....even to the furthest corner...... it will all be infected.

I'm sorry to say this, but that's how it will be if this madness of open borders is not stopped now.
But we might need to eat them for food if the commie/pinkos crash the economy.

I hate to say it because it sounds so gruesome, but I would love to butcher and eat some commie steaks or grind them into burgers. You would probably catch a good buzz off of it.

BONUS!

Last edited:
In other words....

Eat them? nah

You neutralize them.;)

No way. No human involved. Just a dirty Junkie.

Thankfully, I live in a no nonsense conservative state.
Where the cop's wouldn't have a problem smacking rioter's and looter's in the head with their nightsticks. ... :thup:
Unfortunately, I live in the conservative area that makes up 2/3 of my state, but we are dictated to by one metropolitan area. We've got good cops who enforce the law.

You think this is really about Chauvin?

Wake up!!!

Pretty sure he is the defendant in the case.

In other words....

I hate to say it because it sounds so gruesome, but I would love to butcher and eat some commie steaks or grind them into burgers. You would probably catch a good buzz off of it.

BONUS!
never eat rotten commie flesh....just dont do it

Forum List

Back