How real is the Corona 19 threat?

I am no historian or an MD. Few people I've talked to have been affected. Its seems rather Covid 19 is a way to shut down our economy by persons unknown for reasons unknown.

I have met few people that have been effected by it . I myself haven't been and nor do I know anyone affected by Covid 19. Seems rather fishy as a reason to shut down an entire economy.
I've met no one that's caught it. I've met no one that knows anyone that's caught it.

And even though our ferret faced little dick weed democrat governor Evers has a state wide mask mandate, I haven't worn a damn FACE DIAPER ANYWHERE, even walmart, where they have a huge sign outside saying a mask is required to enter... no one has said squat to me.

I am no historian or an MD. Few people I've talked to have been affected. Its seems rather Covid 19 is a way to shut down our economy by persons unknown for reasons unknown.

When you have time, this interview is very eye-opening and informative. The criminals behind the scam are technocrats and globalists. Patrick Wood has been writing and speaking about technocracy for many years, and everything he has been saying is now actually happening. He explains it in this interview:

I'm just fine, no flu, no plutonium contamination from rocky flats, nor am I run over by the diverse ignorant truckers that don't know what a freaking stop sign or speed limits mean, well, NOT YET. Not liking this diversity stuff.

I lived a few years, this covid 19 comes off rather as a weak and obvious way to shut down the economy. I think most of us would rather work through this, and we should be given that choice. This lockdown stuff is just a way to destroy the economy, driven by those that don't listen to us and are driven by globalist...It pretty obvious.

I have met few people that have been effected by it . I myself haven't been and nor do I know anyone affected by Covid 19. Seems rather fishy as a reason to shut down an entire economy.
Tell that to the 160,000 and counting dead folks and their loved ones,. It to mention the folks who are permanently impaired by having it.
Two years ago over 90,000 Americans died in one year from the flu..and we had a vaccine available.....where were you then?.....
By then time we hit a year since the first casualty we will be lucky if we're only looking at 4 or 5 times that number.
The death count is slowing and new cases are dropping...calm down....
Two lies. Cases are still going up as is the death rate.
I don't see it in the numbers....its not being reported but in CA AZ and Florida new cases are dropping fast....in Oregon and Washington they are going up....wonder if that's because of the riots...

I don't see it in the numbers....its not being reported but in CA AZ and Florida new cases are dropping fast....in Oregon and Washington they are going up....wonder if that's because of the riots...
They say some 10,000 died in vehicular accidents in CA and some 10,000 died of Covid. I wonder how many of the vehicular deaths had Covid in their bodies? They would be counted as Covid deaths. IOW the data feeding the stats is crap.

They say some 10,000 died in vehicular accidents in CA and some 10,000 died of Covid. I wonder how many of the vehicular deaths had Covid in their bodies? They would be counted as Covid deaths. IOW the data feeding the stats is crap.
We are starting to see reports of false positives....in our local jail we had a jail lock down and it was reported that 60% of inmates had tested positive....those tests were false....reported today...it could be that the antibody tests are picking up on the common cold as a corona infection......because corona is a cold virus not a flu virus...

Not for reasons unknown. My best guess? COVID exists as a highly potent, specially engineered boutique bioweapon—one which does not spread rapidly through large populations. What I believe is happening is Chinese operatives invited into our nation by the democratic party are seeding the virus in hospitals and nursing homes and food/water, and that the virus is killing a few Americans here and there, while 99% of the deaths are attributable to other causes. How else can one explain sudden outbreaks at Republican conventions, inside churches and anywhere else anti-leftists gather but not at mass protests and among thousands of looters/rioters? Further, I believe COVID was created jointly by our government and Chinese scientists in China. Lastly, it is so obvious even a child could puzzle out that COVID is a bioweapon attack being used to remove our rights and freedoms and very likely ultimately as an excuse to mass lockdown and mass murder average Americans. ANYTHING in the name of preventing spread of the "virus".

Tell that to the 160,000 and counting dead folks and their loved ones,. It to mention the folks who are permanently impaired by having it.
Sure thing. Shoot me their email addresses and I'll let them know.

Two years ago over 90,000 Americans died in one year from the flu..and we had a vaccine available.....where were you then?.....

CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. This burden was similar to estimated burden during the 2012–2013 influenza season1.

CDC estimates that influenza was associated with 45 million illnesses, 21 million medical visits, 810,000 hospitalizations, and 61,000 deaths during the 2017–2018 influenza season. This burden was higher than any season since the 2009 pandemic and serves as a reminder of how severe seasonal influenza can be.

Well the top three you pulled out of your lying ass at least you had this one right.

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

It's because it's a highly contagious virus and we'll all get it sooner or later. Idiots rioting in the streets just makes it happen quicker.

117655440_10163984831270188_3344237013304303377_n.jpg

My entire wife’s extended family, about 25 of us, went to Disney World in mid November last year. As everyone who goes there knows, Asians are in high numbers. Could there have been Chinese nationals there infected with the COVID?

Nearly all of us got sick with varying degrees of illness, including six children under the age of 9. Several complained of difficulty breathing and these are persons in the thirties and younger. Thankfully all of us recovered. My niece and family got it bad. She sought medical assistance for her and her family, but the dumb doctors were clueless as usual.

If Covid 19 was real threat to humanity like say the Black Plague or Small pox? Lock downs merited.
But instead it akin to a more virulent form of the common flu. Lets give government health voucers to those to businesses and workers that choose to work and stand by buisnesses and help the economy you folks are way smarter than I. A lockdown dosent work.

Forum List

Back