How Politicians are Killing Us with Covid

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
How many have died who couldn't get needed medical care because state politicians locked down blue states and panicked people into thinking setting foot in a hospital is a death sentence?

Lots of people died of heart disease, stroke, diabetes related issues and even appendicitis because of politically induced fear and hysteria in the population.

For instance, people delayed needed medical care because they were instructed to shelter in place, were too scared to go to the doctor, or were unable to obtain care because of limitations on available care, including a moratorium on elective procedures.

Inpatient admissions nationwide in VA hospitals, the nation’s largest hospital system, were down 42 percent for six emergency conditions—stroke, myocardial infarction (MI), heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, appendicitis, and pneumonia—during six weeks of the Covid-19 pandemic (March 11 to April 21) compared with the six weeks immediately prior (January 29 to March 10). The drop was significant for all six conditions and ranged from a decrease of 40 percent for MI to 57 percent for appendicitis.

How many have died who couldn't get needed medical care because state politicians locked down blue states and panicked people into thinking setting foot in a hospital is a death sentence?

Lots of people died of heart disease, stroke, diabetes related issues and even appendicitis because of politically induced fear and hysteria in the population.

For instance, people delayed needed medical care because they were instructed to shelter in place, were too scared to go to the doctor, or were unable to obtain care because of limitations on available care, including a moratorium on elective procedures.

Inpatient admissions nationwide in VA hospitals, the nation’s largest hospital system, were down 42 percent for six emergency conditions—stroke, myocardial infarction (MI), heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, appendicitis, and pneumonia—during six weeks of the Covid-19 pandemic (March 11 to April 21) compared with the six weeks immediately prior (January 29 to March 10). The drop was significant for all six conditions and ranged from a decrease of 40 percent for MI to 57 percent for appendicitis.

I have free access to my surgeon regarding my hip problems.
All we're waiting for is the swelling to go down so he can go back in and finish the job.
Of course I live in Texas.

The dems and their sick media from the get go have done everything they could to make this corona crisis worse...even purposely cause death and destruction.....don't reward them for it....

All we're waiting for is the swelling to go down so he can go back in and finish the job.
Get well soon HWGA....

It's more than just the politicians. This is a technocrat/ globalist coup d'état. They are destroying the current system (free enterprise) to bring in an entirely new unfree system, a global technocracy, where we are dependent on the criminals behind this, for everything. They think of us like cattle who need to be herded, tracked, tagged, controlled, etc.

I hope everyone will take the time to watch this interview and learn more about technocracy, because that's what we're heading toward (unless the masses of people wake up and refuse to comply.) And this goes hand in hand with "sustainable development", Agenda 2030, the Green New Agenda, etc. Their fake environmentalism is just a pretext for power grabs and total control. This is not even about left / right politics, because the system we're heading toward is unprecedented, and the people behind it don't even care about that, for them it's about total control and taking over the world's resources.

Please watch this:

And subscribe to Patrick Wood's channel: Technocracy News & Trends

It's more than just the politicians. This is a technocrat/ globalist coup d'état. They are destroying the current system (free enterprise) to bring in an entirely new unfree system, a global technocracy, where we are dependent on the criminals behind this, for everything. They think of us like cattle who need to be herded, tracked, tagged, controlled, etc.

I hope everyone will take the time to watch this interview and learn more about technocracy, because that's what we're heading toward (unless the masses of people wake up and refuse to comply.) And this goes hand in hand with "sustainable development", Agenda 2030, the Green New Agenda, etc. Their fake environmentalism is just a pretext for power grabs and total control. This is not even about left / right politics, because the system we're heading toward is unprecedented, and the people behind it don't even care about that, for them it's about total control and taking over the world's resources.

Please watch this:

Glenn Beck talks about the "Great Reset" coming next year. Things are only gonna get worse, and unless God intervenes, there's really nothing we can do to avoid what's coming. Lots of Americans are gonna die, I fear.

Get well soon HWGA....

Appreciate it.
Going on a year now and I think we may have it nailed down as to what was causing the problem.
Sitting on around 80k of brand new outdoor equipment that we cant use...at least I didnt buy the Yamaha WR250r yet.

Please watch this:

Glenn Beck talks about the "Great Reset" coming next year. Things are only gonna get worse, and unless God intervenes, there's really nothing we can do to avoid what's coming. Lots of Americans are gonna die, I fear.

Yeah, have you seen the "Great Reset" promotional videos? It couldn't be more obvious that they're using COVID1984 as their current (and best) pretext to usher in their agendas. "Climate change" didn't work on the public, but this current "crisis" HAS worked exceptionally well and it appears that they finally have the perfect pretext to make their agendas a reality.

I too believe that things are going to only get worse, unless the masses of people wake up, and soon. But even then, it's probably too late, because they've been planning this takeover for a very long time. The only good news is, we know who wins in the end.

SO true. Thanks for your post.

1597365798406.png

Well...going to the hospital often is a death sentence. Death by doctor is probably the number one cause of death in the US. It’s reported to be the third cause, and they get away with it without consequences.

New Topics

Forum List

Back