How people get nabbed for having low intelligence.

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
You're right, nobody goes around asking, hey how are you, you're cute, what is your IQ ?

How people get nabbed for having low intelligence, unless they are so obvious that they are talking about Scooby Doo cartoons, and having paid top dollar to see a special movie about him, by himself or with some child that he isn't related to..

Is by an obvious sequence of behavioral patterns while getting to know the person.

Constant, free flowing, unintended insulting verbal attacks while believing that the relationship is healthy, with the constant excuse for such behavior as "I didn't mean it that way" or "I was only kidding"... without getting it, that it doesn't work that way, you said it, its offensive, and that is it, is how it Does work.

These abusive verbal attacks are triggered by common interaction about mundane things.

Immature, dirt cheap language and attitude problems that sound like the escape route for a drug addict... i.e. "Whateva" whenever something of any meaning is said.

The lack of insight, the inability to identify problems within yourself to fix the problem yourself or to seek help in fixing the problem.

Constant inconsiderate behavior... leaving other people to do your work for you, taking way too long on other people's time, not yielding when walking past a person which is violent behavior, bad or inferior hygiene, not thinking about infections or germs when you leave them all around the place and fail to take care of yourself, and leaving others vulnerable to sickness.

Asking somebody out for a date, and then giving them your phone number, when you should have asked for the phone number of the person you want to date.

Inconsiderate behavior like that.

Constantly doing stupid things, like forgetting to take the trash out, forgetting that you have food in the oven or on the stove, not understanding how to apply for jobs, or assistance, and not understanding when you need assistance from an agency or another person.

Being caught in lies and deceit all the time.

Leaving obvious evidence of wrongdoing right where it can be spotted with minimal searching effort.

This is how people get nabbed, for having low intelligence.

Last edited:
You're right, nobody goes around asking, hey how are you, you're cute, what is your IQ ?

How people get nabbed for having low intelligence, unless they are so obvious that they are talking about Scooby Doo cartoons, and having paid top dollar to see a special movie about him, by himself or with some child that he isn't related to..

Is by an obvious sequence of behavioral patterns while getting to know the person.

Constant, free flowing, unintended insulting verbal attacks while believing that the relationship is healthy, with the constant excuse for such behavior as "I didn't mean it that way" or "I was only kidding"... without getting it, that it doesn't work that way, you said it, its offensive, and that is it, is how it Does work.

These abusive verbal attacks are triggered by common interaction about mundane things.

Immature, dirt cheap language and attitude problems that sound like the escape route for a drug addict... i.e. "Whateva" whenever something of any meaning is said.

The lack of insight, the inability to identify problems within yourself to fix the problem yourself or to seek help in fixing the problem.

Constant inconsiderate behavior... leaving other people to do your work for you, taking way too long on other people's time, not yielding when walking past a person which is violent behavior, bad or inferior hygiene, not thinking about infections or germs when you leave them all around the place and fail to take care of yourself, and leaving others vulnerable to sickness.

Asking somebody out for a date, and then giving them your phone number, when you should have asked for the phone number of the person you want to date.

Inconsiderate behavior like that.

Constantly doing stupid things, like forgetting to take the trash out, forgetting that you have food in the oven or on the stove, not understanding how to apply for jobs, or assistance, and not understanding when you need assistance from an agency or another person.

Being caught in lies and deceit all the time.

Leaving obvious evidence of wrongdoing right where it can be spotted with minimal searching effort.

This is how people get nabbed, for having low intelligence.

I have gathered from this post that you have a problem that you can't figure out and name, but since I actually have a 140 IQ I will do it for you like everything else. You can't put into words what is bothering you. You can't express yourself verbally or with written coherent words. Every sentence is different then the next. You are in your own world that is undefined. Meaning not there or only there to you, which has no basis in reality. You can't comprehend the word intelligence and what it actually means and you seem to have a repetitive nature. You repeat the same things over and over.

Dude, that is called "mental retardation." It's irreversible. Sorry, but you don't know what that means anyways. Good luck, sweety.

That was one bizarre OP. We can only hope maturity helps. But I admit intelligence is a hard nut to crack, some of the smartest people I know often engage in stupid acts, and aren't psychopaths usually bright in the IQ scale of things? Having managed people for many years there are other qualities I'd rather have than smarts but the combination is nice too.

Emotional intelligence
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/15/magazine/can-emotional-intelligence-be-taught.html

Flynn - THE WORLD IS GETTING SMARTER More Intelligent Life

"Intelligence is more like a skill than a talent." Eli Horowitz
Rust Belt Philosophy OH HEY LOOK

New Topics

Forum List

Back