How Overpopulation Changes Philosophy

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
Because of overpopulation, the philosophical statement I will show you is how it should now be said.
"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for today. Teach a man to fish, and he will catch the fish you might have caught."

Because of overpopulation, the philosophical statement I will show you is how it should now be said.
"Give a man a fish, and he will eat for today. Teach a man to fish, and he will catch the fish you might have caught."

If you look at heavily populated places, you can see that hte philosophy holds.

Obviously "fish" is a metaphor for any productive work.

People who work and support themselves, support themselves. People who depend on charity, depend on fresh charity ever day.

• Banned

People who work and support themselves, support themselves. People who depend on charity, depend on fresh charity ever day.

If you teach somebody to do what you do, they will do it. Driving down demand for what you do.

There is no overpopulation.

Spoken like a pussy afraid of competion.

this is true, liberals have been afraid of too many people a too few resources for 200 years and they are still afraid.

If you teach somebody to do what you do, they will do it. Driving down demand for what you do.

Good economic policy can encourage increased demand for skilled labor.

• Banned

this is true, liberals have been afraid of too many people a too few resources for 200 years and they are still afraid.

200 years ago? I'm talking about today. Today, overpopulation is a BIG problem. Today, the oceans have been over fished.

• Banned

Capitalism is the exact opposite of good economic policy.

200 years ago? I'm talking about today. Today, overpopulation is a BIG problem. Today, the oceans have been over fished.

liberals have been afraid of too many people and too few resources for 200 years and they are still afraid despite billions more people living at higher standards than ever before in history. Now to you grasp the point?

but that would be libcommie intervention in the free market which killed 120 million. Liberals want 10001 interventions because they lack the IQ to understand how capitalism works.

Sure, that's why the Soviet Union won the Cold War. Because their unstoppable economy provided them with the economic and political and military might to dominate.

Oh, wait, no, That was capitalistic US.

Sure, that's why the Soviet Union won the Cold War. Because their unstoppable economy provided them with the economic and political and military might to dominate.

Oh, wait, no, That was capitalistic US.
too bad a liberal will be a near illiterate and will not have heard about the cold war.

Forum List

Back