How often does a teacher really need to say "gay?"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
NPR, our - yes our - tax funded radio network describes it as a "bill labeled 'don't say gay' by critics." Of course, nothing in the language of the bill says "don't say gay" or anything like that.

Here is what the bill itself says that it does:

GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Education and Employment Committee ; Harding ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Borrero ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Fine ; Latvala ; Maggard ; Roach ; Roth ; Snyder

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

So a better label for this bill would be the "don't cut parents out of their children's lives" bill.

Is the teaching profession really ruined if teachers are not allowed to blurt the word "gay," over and over like Tourette's patients? Are LGBT-etc. students really endangered if teachers are not allowed to talk about sexual orientation or gender identity to kindergarten pupils? What about teachers focus on math and reading? You think that the Asian countries who consistently smoke American students in standardized test allow their teachers to obsess over gender fluidity?

1646791886725.png

I have replaced the word 'happy', with 'gay' in my vocabulary.

I'm bringin it back y'all!
I have tried on and off for years to find a video clip of the Brady bunch where Mrs Brady says to her husband " I am gay if you are"

But I can't find it anywhere...

The Anti-Grooming LAW has outraged democrats. Grooming 4 year olds to be more open to the sexual advances of homosexual pedophiles is a MAJOR objective of democrats. Children who aren't groomed at a very young age develop defenses against pedophiles, so it's critical to democrats to start grooming children at a VERY young age.

The Florida Anti-Grooming LAW punches a whole in the democrat agenda.

NPR, our - yes our - tax funded radio network describes it as a "bill labeled 'don't say gay' by critics." Of course, nothing in the language of the bill says "don't say gay" or anything like that.

GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Education and Employment Committee ; Harding ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Borrero ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Fine ; Latvala ; Maggard ; Roach ; Roth ; Snyder

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

So a better label for this bill would be the "don't cut parents out of their children's lives" bill.

Is the teaching profession really ruined if teachers are not allowed to blurt the word "gay," over and over like Tourette's patients? Are LGBT-etc. students really endangered if teachers are not allowed to talk about sexual orientation or gender identity to kindergarten pupils? What about teachers focus on math and reading? You think that the Asian countries who consistently smoke American students in standardized test allow their teachers to obsess over gender fluidity?
When singing Christmas Carols.

"Don we now our gay apparel". :D

Never. It never needs to be said.

"prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels"

Kids HAVE NO sexual identity until way beyond third grade. And this begs the question, Why would these topics EVER be discussed in the form of pedagogy in an American public school?

I'll wait for an answer.

I have replaced the word 'happy', with 'gay' in my vocabulary.

I'm bringin it back y'all!
Nice! I love this kind of thing ---- taking the language back from the Wokeists. I always say transvestites instead of transgender (because that's impossible) and retarded instead of whatever today's euphemism is, and homosexual instead of gay.

Don't know if I'm brave enough to replace happy with gay yet, but I applaud your initiative!

"prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels"

Kids HAVE NO sexual identity until way beyond third grade. And this begs the question, Why would these topics EVER be discussed in the form of pedagogy in an American public school?

I'll wait for an answer.
Why should they teach abnormal sexual perversion at all in public schools??? Let their parents teach them that, if they're so keen.

And then investigate those parents for child abuse.

I'll wait for an answer.
6810uh.jpg

Forum List

Back