How Obama Lost the Europe Primary

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Feb 12, 2013
Everywhere but nowhere

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/06/opinion/how-obama-lost-the-europe-primary.html?_r=0

Then it happened. It, meaning nothing. The first thing that didn’t happen was the closing of the prison at Guantánamo Bay. Then, the cessation of drone strikes didn’t happen. Then, any serious movement on the Palestinian question or the attempt to curb the bellicosely right-wing Israeli government didn’t happen.

All that was galling, but what was really insufferable was that Mr. Obama never wrote, he never phoned, he never sent flowers or asked what we’d like, or if we had a beverage preference. He plainly didn’t care about Europe, and he didn’t care to pretend that he cared, which of course would have been the European diplomatic option.

Well it seems that the Obama apology tour did nothing, so I guess that is why in his illegal wars he is taking a back seat to France.

It'll happen- so he's down to 60 per cent there- still higher than any GOP dickhead in the last 50 years...

Because Europe is ruled by the far left dickheads, just like you are.

While they are far left dickheads, no one is just like Franco, thank God.

Oh by the way, Francodupe, Rasmussen has your boy at a -24 in todays Presidential Approval Index.

The latest figures include 21% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -24.

Opinion | How Obama Lost the Europe Primary

Then it happened. It, meaning nothing. The first thing that didn’t happen was the closing of the prison at Guantánamo Bay. Then, the cessation of drone strikes didn’t happen. Then, any serious movement on the Palestinian question or the attempt to curb the bellicosely right-wing Israeli government didn’t happen.

All that was galling, but what was really insufferable was that Mr. Obama never wrote, he never phoned, he never sent flowers or asked what we’d like, or if we had a beverage preference. He plainly didn’t care about Europe, and he didn’t care to pretend that he cared, which of course would have been the European diplomatic option.

Well it seems that the Obama apology tour did nothing, so I guess that is why in his illegal wars he is taking a back seat to France.
I've gotten over Trump winning much like you did back when you wrote this horse shit.

I've gotten over Trump winning much like you did back when you wrote this horse shit.

No you haven't, but digging up old threads like tis proves it right?

Prove Trump lives rent free in the far left mind, and you show there is plenty of room for Trump to expand!

Prove Trump lives rent free in the far left mind, and you show there is plenty of room for Trump to expand!

Whatever loser. I think I've proved what a right wing fool you are

Whatever loser. I think I've proved what a right wing fool you are

No you have proven that the far left should never be in charge of anything.

And of course I am right wing compared to any far left drone!

I believe the far left should never in power anywhere the world.

Forum List

Back