How NOT to deal with Covid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Lockdowns.

This article shows how the failed European approach to lockdowns has failed society and causing many to riot in the streets.

Thanks Donald Trump for not locking down.

May Biden and the Dims never get that chance.

Lockdowns.

This article shows how the failed European approach to lockdowns has failed society and causing many to riot in the streets.

What is covid?

Lockdowns.

What is covid?
This is why democrats should be controlled and isolated.^^

Lockdowns.

I believe severe lockdowns are coming very soon to America whether or not DJT is reelected. Local politicians will do it, along with mayors and governors. Have you seen what's going on in Australia and the UK? What's President Trump going to do? Send federal troops to every town and city across America to stop lockdowns? I wish. But not happening.

Lockdowns.

I believe severe lockdowns are coming very soon to America whether or not DJT is reelected. Local politicians will do it, along with mayors and governors. Have you seen what's going on in Australia and the UK? What's President Trump going to do? Send federal troops to every town and city across America to stop lockdowns? I wish. But not happening.
Well those on the right have been saying for a long time that the government at some point will impose Martial Law of some kind, and this was before Covid.

Forum List

Back