How Nestle and others are making billions.

You're an Attention Whoring joke desperate for a chuckle, and who contributes NOTHING to the board.
Go find somewhere you can actually contribute.
Go away you Jerk.
You give a bad name to Israel. Take a walk in Gaza
bye.

`

You're an Attention Whoring joke desperate for a chuckle, and who contributes NOTHING to the board.
Go find somewhere you can actually contribute.
Go away you Jerk.
You give a bad name to Israel. Take a walk in Gaza
bye.

`

Does that mean you're OK with drinking from a public drinking fountain in a major city?

Glad I have a private well.
City water tastes like Chlorine and bottled water tastes like plastic.
Yuk.
Won't touch bottled water.

Yuk.
My well water taste like sulfur so I drink cherry Dr. Pepper.
I hear of folks just 10 miles south of me who have crappy water loaded with iron.
Our well is 190ft and apparently tapped into a very pure aquifer layer. Comes from the tap ice cold and refreshing.

Dr. Pepper is the nectar of the Gods. Love that stuff.

There's a water bottling company in a nearby community ... they just pump the water out of the river right there in town ... the community itself ran a pipeline up to the springs themselves for tap water ... folks pee into the river just upstream of the bottling company's intake, plus fish poop ... too funny ... remember that next time you spend a buck on water, someone's pissed in it already ...

The only knock on the water here is ... other than too fucking much of it ... that's it's too soft, people need to watch for mineral deficiencies ...

Yuk.
My well water taste like sulfur so I drink cherry Dr. Pepper.
I hear of folks just 10 miles south of me who have crappy water loaded with iron.
Our well is 190ft and apparently tapped into a very pure aquifer layer. Comes from the tap ice cold and refreshing.

Dr. Pepper is the nectar of the Gods. Love that stuff.
We have awesome well water here in Arkansas , but if you go a hundred miles in any direction in the three neighboring states. --Louisiana ,Oklahoma and Texas -- they have ruined a lot of theirs with oil and gas wells...

I guess I should start bottling it up & giving Nestle some competition.

Forum List

Back