How much would you pay to be a slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveatit

May 21, 2022
From what I have been reading, mexican illegals can pay anywhere from $4,000 to $12,500 to be smuggled into the U.S. How do people who most likely don't have a pot to piss in afford such smuggling fees? No doubt they have to work it off. Either by becoming prostitutes or working in some underground venture for Cartels or smuggler organizations. No doubt, unless they have relatives here they can sponge off of, they have to pay for their upkeep. Which is no doubt deducted from what they owe the smugglers. So there's no telling how long it would take for them to pay off what it cost to smuggle them here. This basically makes them indentured servants. Or SLAVES!

Even worse are the Chinese who are smuggled here. It can cost them around $75,000 to be smuggled into the U.S. With the same problems as mexican illegals, I wonder how long it would take them to pay back that kind of money! Again, they would basically be indentured servants. Or SLAVES! For both groups, apparently they are willing to pay a lot of money to be slaves here in the U.S.

All this makes the idea of the blacks who want reparations for their ancestors having been slaves a bad joke. They were brought here for FREE! Granted, the conditions in which they were transported wasn't ideal. But it couldn't have been too terrible. Because nobody is going to pay good money for a dead slave. Or one that is just in bad shape from the journey.

So, for all you anti-White racists out there, (I'm sure there must be a fair amount of them) who is going to be the first to call this thread "race baiting." Or some similar crap to make it go away. Though you could do the unthinkable. Which is debate me on the matter.

• Banned
Slaves are too expensive.

That is why it mostly died as a practice.
Slaves are too expensive.

That is why it mostly died as a practice.

Slavery in the U.S. didn't die. It was killed in the Civil War. Though they apparently found that having foreign wage slaves is much better. Not only do we get our products for a way cheaper price, but we don't have to worry a single little bit about the living conditions of those wage slaves in other countries. Even child labor is alive and well in those other countries. It isn't allowed here.

• Banned
The illiterate, ignorant, unskilled human garbage coming here are told that they are wanted. There are employers at the border waiting to hire them.

If some smuggler borrowed them 4 to 12 thousand dollars to be smuggled in, no doubt they would also already have a job waiting for them. No need for "employers at the border waiting to hire them."

Slavery in the U.S. didn't die. It was killed in the Civil War. Though they apparently found that having foreign wage slaves is much better. Not only do we get our products for a way cheaper price, but we don't have to worry a single little bit about the living conditions of those wage slaves in other countries. Even child labor is alive and well in those other countries. It isn't allowed here.
Wage slave is one of the worst and most annoying misnomers out there as the two are mutually exclusive.

One does not pay a slave.

A slave is owned chattel property.

Very true though regarding child labor, and makes my point...true slaves are too expensive.

If some smuggler borrowed them 4 to 12 thousand dollars to be smuggled in, no doubt they would also already have a job waiting for them. No need for "employers at the border waiting to hire them."
The employer is the smuggler/cartel/human trafficker and the jobs are in sweat shops in NYC or prostitution anywhere in the US. The kids are just bait.

Slavery is alive & well in the world today with estimates that are over 45,000,000 modern day slaves.

Today, 167 countries still have some form of modern slavery, which affects an estimated 46 million people worldwide. Modern slavery can be difficult to detect and recognize in many cases. This is because slavery has moved underground in most countries and because the definition of slavery has expanded and evolved over the past several decades.

For example, the U.S. Department of State defines modern slavery as "the act of recruiting, harboring, transporting, providing, or obtaining a person for compelled labor or commercial sex acts through the use of force, fraud or coercion."

They were brought here for FREE! Granted, the conditions in which they were transported wasn't ideal. But it couldn't have been too terrible. Because nobody is going to pay good money for a dead slave. Or one that is just in bad shape from the journey.
Seriously, you need to do some research on the slave ships and the treatment of captured human beings. They were not brought here - they were forced here and it WAS terrible.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not quite. In order for such an individual to make a good cartel employee they must first have all their expectations destroyed. Once the illegal finds that there is no employer, the jobs they have to compete for are very low paid without a hope of paying off that $12,000 they are ready to sell drugs, transport child sex workers or murder.

This is a bait thread. What makes some whites believe crap like this?

Wage slave is one of the worst and most annoying misnomers out there as the two are mutually exclusive.

One does not pay a slave.

A slave is owned chattel property.

Very true though regarding child labor, and makes my point...true slaves are too expensive.

As an example, look at people who used to work in coal mines in Appalachia. They were often paid in company script. And they had to buy the things they needed at the company store. They also rented their housing from the company. There was a song written once by somebody named Tennessee Ernie Ford once that spoke about the situation. It was called 16 tons. The chorus went, "You load 16 tons, what do you get. Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don't call me. cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store."

You also say that slaves don't get paid. How do you know. If they did, you would never hear about it. Because history is written by the victors. Also, some slaves were able to save enough money to not only buy their freedom, b ut the freedom of family members and others as well. That money had to come from somewhere. Also, for most children, they get a weekly allowence. At the very least, I'm sure slaves were given something similar. Another thing is that the food, clothing and shelter they are given is a sort of payment in kind.

Next, if you are a serf, a bonded servant or work under indentured servitude, you are a slave. Nobody may actually own you, but it doesn't matter. Even Benjamin Franklin worked for his brother in an indentured apprentice. He had to flee to another state to get out of it.

The employer is the smuggler/cartel/human trafficker and the jobs are in sweat shops in NYC or prostitution anywhere in the US. The kids are just bait.

They have "sweat shops" everywhere. Not just in NYC. And what point are you trying to make with kids. How are they bait. Is it anything like "race bait?" Which IM2 no doubt considers this thread to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back