How much to grow per person......

I suck at gardening. We bought a $500 tiller 6 years ago and I used it a couple years. But there are too many rocks here, weeds kept taking over everything, tomatoes got all blighty, and finally, the ground started sinking where the garden was.

Evidently my wife's dad had a shed there at one time, so now there's nothing but a big sinkhole.

Grow inside or in containers outside J.

I suck at gardening. We bought a $500 tiller 6 years ago and I used it a couple years. But there are too many rocks here, weeds kept taking over everything, tomatoes got all blighty, and finally, the ground started sinking where the garden was.

Evidently my wife's dad had a shed there at one time, so now there's nothing but a big sinkhole.

Well, that's what the wife has been doing for the last couple years, tomatoes and a few other things.

Well, that's what the wife has been doing for the last couple years, tomatoes and a few other things.

It can be done and done well.Container gardening is a good way for some who have poor soil. One of my neighbors grew in containers.Not sure if she still does now.

Short video,
Not sure I'd use the plastic bottles for saving room but guess its ok considering what we eat from grocery stores,lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back