CDZ How much restitution should China pay for each victim killed by the Chinese flu?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a serious question......in any case of accidental death, the party causing the death must pay restitution and/or spend time in jail...

China either released the virus or it escaped from their lab......

So......how much in restitution should China pay each victim's family?

This is a serious question......in any case of accidental death, the party causing the death must pay restitution and/or spend time in jail...

Will The Meth Hunter Biden be handling the money as the middle man?

OP, what's the statute of limitations on this restitution from China?

$1M USD. Nice round figure.

That's only $250,000,000,000. Those cat-eating bastards can afford it.

One million dollars per case. One billion dollars per death! Pallets of Yen

The same as we agree to pay to all those we needlessly killed with our useless wars.
Asshole.

It's sad when you are only willing to blame others for the needless death of innocent victims.
Sorry. I didn't realize this was the "clean" debate zone.

OK, you are just misled. I also beg the mods for forgiveness.

I'm misled about nothing. I have been routinely lied to though.

The same as we agree to pay to all those we needlessly killed with our useless wars.
You don't get to determine what is or isn't 'useless' to the United States.

A virus, however; is universally dangerous and detested by everyone. Except those who make excuses for China.

Pretty sure you know who they are.

Asshole.

It's sad when you are only willing to blame others for the needless death of innocent victims.
Sorry. I didn't realize this was the "clean" debate zone.

OK, you are just misled. I also beg the mods for forgiveness.

I'm misled about nothing. I have been routinely lied to though.
Yes, we get that,

You don't get to determine what is or isn't 'useless' to the United States.

A virus, however; is universally dangerous and detested by everyone. Except those who make excuses for China.

Pretty sure you know who they are.

I do and I did. We killed thousands of innocent people and all by choice. We don't even know for certain where the virus started and this wasn't the first or last time it will happen.

But you know my answer to the question.

In two years from now when a bad case of pneumonia virus starts in a major U S city and goes into various foriegn countries and kills people. How much restitution should America pay

The only restitution China must pay is regime change from the CCP to a democratic system of government. Either that or restitution in mushroom clouds. You know . . . decrease the surplus population and all that, same as they've done to us. An eye for a fucking eye.

The Pentagon’s top general has said that US intelligence has looked into the possibility that the coronavirus outbreak could have started in a Chinese laboratory, but that the “weight of evidence” so far pointed towards “natural” origins.

The chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, Gen Mark Milley, was speaking on the day of a Washington Post report about state department cables in 2018 in which US diplomats raised safety concerns about the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) which was conducting studies of coronavirus from bats.

“During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, they noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory,” a cable dated 19 January 2018 said, according to the Post.

The diplomats urged further US support for the laboratory to address the concerns, but no support was given, at a time when the Trump administration was cutting back on the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) outreach abroad.

US military chief: 'Weight of evidence' that Covid-19 did not originate in a lab

Why would you say 0? They had the virus in their lab and at a minimum they messed up and it got out...and their screw up caused the deaths of over 250,000 Americans..........any kind of negligence in any other situation would require compensation...

In two years from now when a bad case of pneumonia virus starts in a major U S city and goes into various foriegn countries and kills people. How much restitution should America pay

Was the virus contained in a lab and allowed to escape? Or was it a natural occuring virus? Big difference wouldn't you say?

The Pentagon’s top general has said that US intelligence has looked into the possibility that the coronavirus outbreak could have started in a Chinese laboratory, but that the “weight of evidence” so far pointed towards “natural” origins.

The chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, Gen Mark Milley, was speaking on the day of a Washington Post report about state department cables in 2018 in which US diplomats raised safety concerns about the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) which was conducting studies of coronavirus from bats.

“During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, they noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory,” a cable dated 19 January 2018 said, according to the Post.

The diplomats urged further US support for the laboratory to address the concerns, but no support was given, at a time when the Trump administration was cutting back on the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) outreach abroad.

US military chief: 'Weight of evidence' that Covid-19 did not originate in a lab

Yeah, and others say it did....I'm going with those others.

Forum List

Back