How much of our money is Obama wasting here?

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
I completed and returned my census form well before the deadline. Today I get another, identical form and a letter telling me if I did not participate before to do it now. So they are sending every household in the US two forms. 100,000,000 or so duplicate forms, mail printing, paper (destroyed trees) and all. What's the cost of this duplicate BS?

Yep, 10 times as much money wasted, and twice as many dipshits hired to process all the information that the Federal Government already knows through their Arms which are the Internal Revenue Service and Social Security Administration. They already have this info! Why not allow currently employed Federal workers to do the work? Why more dipshits on the Federal payroll? Not even mentioning the States wastes.

However, The Madman Obama needs to pretend that he created millions of Jobs that were desperately needed. LOL!!!!! What a fucking circus side show this dunce is running. ~BH

I completed and returned my census form well before the deadline. Today I get another, identical form and a letter telling me if I did not participate before to do it now. So they are sending every household in the US two forms. 100,000,000 or so duplicate forms, mail printing, paper (destroyed trees) and all. What's the cost of this duplicate BS?

We mailed ours in and we DID NOT get a second one in the mail.

At least not yet!

I got a letter in the mail telling me the census was on the way and I should expect it in a week.
Then I got the census and I completed it and mailed it in.
Then I got the letter like you say you got telling me to send it in if I had not already done so.

Seems like a bit of over kill to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back