How Much Longer

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
The plot to kill JFK was carried out on November 22 1963 and blambed on a patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald. Before JFK's body was cold LBJ, had rescinded every order JFK had signed except for one, sending American troops into Vietnam to save the South from Communism. After he was killed the mission changed. It was now to feed the greed of the Congressional Military Industrial Complex (CMIC).

In 1968 we won total victory winning the Tet Offensive . We had wiped out the Viet Cong and killed or wounded 55,000 of the North Vietnam Army (NVA). The North was ready to go to the peace table. After the battle Walter Cronkite came on the news and said "we had lost the battle and could never win the war". About the time Jane Fonda was getting our POW beat and sat on an NVA anti-air craft gun saying "I wish I had one of those suckers in my sight right now". Sucker being an American Airman. John Kerry testifying to Congress how American troops were eating dead burnt babies.

Kerry being a typical democRat latter when running for president changed his tune now calling these butchering baby killers his"Commrads in Arms. A few years latter when trying to cost us another war in Iraq he said "They said when we pulled out of Vietnam there would be mass killing too but it never happened." For added effects he repeated himself "never happened". When we pulled out of Vietnam over 30,000 died in Malaria infested re-education camps. In our hurry to leave we left behind a list of 30,000 names that worked on the Phoenix Project, all were rounded up and exterminated. All South Vietnam Military Officers were blind folded, hands tied behind their back, loaded into American 2 and a half ton trucks taken out and machine gunned with only one escaping. 'NEVER HAPPENED?!' Like I said a typical democRat.

Back to Johnson. Yep he made a lot of cash for the CMIC before Nixon took over when that blood money war became the Repugs fault. You can also give him credit for recalling our jets from saving the USS Liberty and the Great Society most of you scabs are still sucking the tit of.I don't know why JFK picked Johnson for VP, they hated each other but I do have the sense to know LBJ was in on killing him.

I didn't write this to get a reaction out of you slugs. I wrote it to remind this type of murdering treason isn't nothing out of the normal for democRats. I'm just asking when does pure stupid stop being an excuse for treason
Tell me democRats these criminals are just rookies when put along side todays murdering tyrants like obama, the clintons, and crusty joe how stupid do you have to be to be able to sleep at night.

The plot to kill JFK was carried out on November 22 1963 and blambed on a patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald. Before JFK's body was cold LBJ, had rescinded every order JFK had signed except for one, sending American troops into Vietnam to save the South from Communism. After he was killed the mission changed. It was now to feed the greed of the Congressional Military Industrial Complex (CMIC).

In 1968 we won total victory winning the Tet Offensive . We had wiped out the Viet Cong and killed or wounded 55,000 of the North Vietnam Army (NVA). The North was ready to go to the peace table. After the battle Walter Cronkite came on the news and said "we had lost the battle and could never win the war". About the time Jane Fonda was getting our POW beat and sat on an NVA anti-air craft gun saying "I wish I had one of those suckers in my sight right now". Sucker being an American Airman. John Kerry testifying to Congress how American troops were eating dead burnt babies.

Kerry being a typical democRat latter when running for president changed his tune now calling these butchering baby killers his"Commrads in Arms. A few years latter when trying to cost us another war in Iraq he said "They said when we pulled out of Vietnam there would be mass killing too but it never happened." For added effects he repeated himself "never happened". When we pulled out of Vietnam over 30,000 died in Malaria infested re-education camps. In our hurry to leave we left behind a list of 30,000 names that worked on the Phoenix Project, all were rounded up and exterminated. All South Vietnam Military Officers were blind folded, hands tied behind their back, loaded into American 2 and a half ton trucks taken out and machine gunned with only one escaping. 'NEVER HAPPENED?!' Like I said a typical democRat.

Back to Johnson. Yep he made a lot of cash for the CMIC before Nixon took over when that blood money war became the Repugs fault. You can also give him credit for recalling our jets from saving the USS Liberty and the Great Society most of you scabs are still sucking the tit of.I don't know why JFK picked Johnson for VP, they hated each other but I do have the sense to know LBJ was in on killing him.

I didn't write this to get a reaction out of you slugs. I wrote it to remind this type of murdering treason isn't nothing out of the normal for democRats. I'm just asking when does pure stupid stop being an excuse for treason
Tell me democRats these criminals are just rookies when put along side todays murdering tyrants like obama, the clintons, and crusty joe how stupid do you have to be to be able to sleep at night.
I pity you. Living in a world where everything is an evil plot and there is nothing you can do about it.

Obama and Clinton are the murdering tyrants? Are you insane? Your orange sociopath dinakd just sent white supremacist I surrectionists to kill the Vice President.

education is generally a helpful thing

Obama and Clinton are the murdering tyrants? Are you insane? Your orange sociopath dinakd just sent white supremacist I surrectionists to kill the Vice President.

education is generally a helpful thing
LOL.The insurrection was planned dumb dumb. All coming out now wench.

There is a real medical disease called ASDS, Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome. It is very deadly. There is no vaccine or cure. hiding in your basement the rest of your life is the only known antidote.

While I somewhat I agree, you will never see the light as long as you think it is one party or another.

They are both in on the corruption.

Forum List

Back