how much is the salary ? i'm not taking it...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i'll bet he gives it to the veterans. i'll bet he doesn't have million dollar a night whitehouse beyonce parties on the taxpayers tab either.

it's 1.6 million for the 4 year gig.

obama reid and pelosi spent that on limosines obama's first week... heh, the times they are a changin.. taxpayer money will mean something again.

Last edited:
i'll bet he gives it to the veterans. i'll bet he doesn't have million dollar a night whitehouse beyonce parties on the taxpayers tab either.

obama reid and pelosi spent that on limosines obama's first week... heh, the times they are a changin.. taxpayer money will mean something again.

That's IT! Thank you washamericom
I'll petition Trump to please donate his salary
to pay a team of 20 veterans to set up and manage
historic housing and home health for disabled vets
in the national landmark district of Freedmen's Town
Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

That's so fitting because within this registered district
is ANOTHER registered landmark that is a WWII
military historic site as well as a Civil Rights landmark.
http://www.campusplan.org

the punchline of course, is that Democrats have destroyed
this district by abusing tax money from city to federal sources.
But I can let Trump and the media discover that on their own.

• Banned

if you are serious, i can help set something up.

YES! Two vet volunteers asked help to do this. I'd love to get JimBowie1958 a paid job thru US vets on this. What do we do to reach Trump with a solid plan?
Thanks a million washamericom
Westwall likes this idea, so could we use it to support vets on us message board. Dante is a vet also, I want to include

YES! Two vet volunteers asked help to do this. I'd love to get JimBowie1958 a paid job thru US vets on this. What do we do to reach Trump with a solid plan?

Thank you very much for your consideration for this, but I must decline. My pride is wounded but my wife makes more than three times the average in income, so we are not hurting.

There are vets here in the US who are crippled or lost their careers due to repeated redeployments and they can use the work, vets who are on their last legs and some are even contemplating suicide from despair. More than twenty six a day make the wrong decision in that.

They need the help far more me.

I am simply outraged at the broken promises and lack of opportunity. I am not ready for the slaughter house just yet and I want to make my own way in life.

But again, thank you very much for your consideration.

God bless you and yours.

Thanks a million washamericom
Westwall likes this idea, so could we use it to support vets on us message board. Dante is a vet also, I want to include
Volunteering means NO PAY

Lol

Thank you very much for your consideration for this, but I must decline. My pride is wounded but my wife makes more than three times the average in income, so we are not hurting.

There are vets here in the US who are crippled or lost their careers due to repeated redeployments and they can use the work, vets who are on their last legs and some are even contemplating suicide from despair. More than twenty six a day make the wrong decision in that.

They need the help far more me.

I am simply outraged at the broken promises and lack of opportunity. I am not ready for the slaughter house just yet and I want to make my own way in life.

But again, thank you very much for your consideration.

God bless you and yours.
Dear JimBowie1958 will you still back or Mentor another Vet to do th e IT and Web work for managing donations? Tom Mitchell of USVETS just spoke on KPFT radio on 11/11 about fundraising needs. What about regular offices near KPFT for disabled or homeless vets to get paid for outreach work? USVETS 832-390-3544 I also have Jaclyn Paxton no in CA

Dear JimBowie1958 will you still back or Mentor another Vet to do th e IT and Web work for managing donations? Tom Mitchell of USVETS just spoke on KPFT radio on 11/11 about fundraising needs. What about regular offices near KPFT for disabled or homeless vets to get paid for outreach work? USVETS 832-390-3544 I also have Jaclyn Paxton no in CA

Oh, I am happy to take a job, just I wont take charity, not yet anyway.

And I wold be happy to mentor a vet...but it would help if you could explain to me exactly what that means.

I am happy to answer any questions from 9am to 6 pm, but I am not a good trainer/teacher. I am too short on patience with people, or so I am told.

If they had to pay for limousines themselves, they wouldn't use limos. They'd walk or ride bikes, the cheap, lecherous, criminal communist pieces of shit.

This is a little off topic, but isn't it ironic that many college head football coaches earn more than the POTUS in salary. For some states, the highest paid person is the head football coach at one of the larger state universities. Kind of makes you think about where our priorities are?

If they had to pay for limousines themselves, they wouldn't use limos. They'd walk or ride bikes, the cheap, lecherous, criminal communist pieces of shit.
sometimes they're cheap and lecherous in the back of the limo that's paid from taxpayer paychecks.

Donald Trump already stokes constitutional crises by saying he won't take a salary as President.

Last edited:
This is a little off topic, but isn't it ironic that many college head football coaches earn more than the POTUS in salary. For some states, the highest paid person is the head football coach at one of the larger state universities. Kind of makes you think about where our priorities are?
that's the hillary paradox, she never squared with equal pay for women or even income. for herself she made a salary certain multiplier astronomically ahead of her underlings.

bill clinton made even more exponentially. if that's possible. the a million dollars a minute club.

that's the hillary paradox, she never squared with equal pay for women or even income. for herself she made a salary certain multiplier astronomically ahead of her underlings.

bill clinton made even more exponentially. if that's possible. the a million dollars a minute club.

Unless the propaganda was skewing things,
I understand that in her hiring and staff practices,
women made a lower % rate of pay than men,
and men had higher positions of authority.

The problem won't be solved by legislation.
It's called running your own companies
then you can hire and fire who you want.
just fill your positions with people you have
agreements with not to sue or harass over
issues, but agree to mediate and avoid legal
issues, actions or expenses. Cut the BS and
just contract out the work to consultants and
don't have employees if it's more hassle than
your small company can afford.

Just buy the work per project from contractors
or consultants and write out each contract with
terms you both agree to including not to sue or
abuse the relationship but to resolve any conflicts
that arise by mediation and consensus to avoid legal expenses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back