How much do Canadians pay for "free" health care?

It's decided! America's health care is the vewy best in the world and it's the cheapust too.

Don't believe all the politicians on both sides of the battle when they say they're going to fix it.

Trump didn't announce his plan simply because there's nothing to fix!

I live close to the border too and I've gladly paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for my health care in the US!
It's a matter of principle for me to not help our government get away with the ripoff.
Adopt Trump's plan. (when he tells you what it is)

If you paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars for health care in the US then you did it wrong.

What is the matter, didn't Burger King have a health care plan?

Wrong!

I have health care paid for my retirement compensation package.

Same concept.
You are paying less now because you paid in more before.
Your accumulative payments are over twice what Canadians pay, and they get better health care.

OK, this threat prompted me to do the match.

Not including the mandatory deductions from Social Security checks, my spouse and I pay $7,800/year for medicare and prescription "supplements".

That's almost twice our total pre-tax income for the first year we were married.

{...

Medical Malpractice Statistics​

Medical malpractice is a serious problem, falling behind only heart disease and cancer as the leading cause of death in the United States. It is difficult to accurately estimate how often medical malpractice occurs because it often goes unnoticed or unreported. According to an article from the Journal of the American Medical Association, as many as 225,000 people die each year from medical malpractice. These incidents may be split into several subcategories:

• 12,000 deaths from unnecessary surgery
  • 7,000 deaths from medication errors in hospitals
  • 20,000 deaths from other errors in hospitals
  • 80,000 deaths from infections
  • 106,000 deaths from non-error, adverse effects of medication
...}

It is silly to claim the US has good medical care.
Doctors do not even talk to patients ahead of time enough to know them, and patients have to use a magic marker to ensure they do not amputate the wrong limb or do the wrong procedure.

Forum List

Back