How much did you pay per gallon the last time you fueled?

Man, you're telling me. And there's no end in sight. I feel sorry for struggling young people with families.

Yeah. I imagine credit card debt is rising fast. Realistically speaking, the majority of young Americans very likely have less than a couple hundred bucks in their bank accounts. If that. And living week to week. And no savings. It's a bad scene, for sure.

Yeah. I imagine credit card debt is rising fast. Realistically speaking, the majority of young Americans very likely have less than a couple hundred bucks in their bank accounts. If that. And living week to week. And no savings. It's a bad scene, for sure.
Sad, but true. It's a vicious cycle that will have a residual effect on many people for a very long time.

That's for sure. I saw on the news that It's an all time record. And there's no end in sight. I feel sorry for struggling young people with families.
That’s who I feel sorry for, those that have to go to work and struggle with kids and high inflation. My wife found a job that is a remote position and we will save a few hundred dollars a month with her working from home.

That’s who I feel sorry for, those that have to go to work and struggle with kids and high inflation. My wife found a job that is a remote position and we will save a few hundred dollars a month with her working from home.
That's great that you were able to make adjustments and save some money.
I was talking to my son yesterday. He's fortunate enough to have a good paying job, but he commutes 60 miles a day each way to work, so he's going start spending two nights a week at my house since it's just a few miles from his job. That will save him an extra day from filling up his tank.

Forum List

Back