How much did comey get paid

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
for his scam today?

there are emails....we don't know what they are and we're not telling you....

and he only tells the GOP hacks in the House....

11 days before the election.

he should investigate donald bribing prosecutors

and he should lose his job for trying to allow putin to manipulate our election by helping dumb donald.

I think you hit the nail on the head exactly. Exactly why he didn't recommend indictment in July. He knew that you people would explode in anger. I assume violence will follow.

Now I think he realizes his mistake. She is a criminal. New evidence has surfaced proving the fact. So at least he maybe now he has all the evidence he needs.

As for him just telling the Republicans they are the one that referred her lying to congress to the FBI. We damn well know the democrats wouldn't do it.

for his scam today?

and he should lose his job for trying to allow putin to manipulate our election by helping dumb donald.

There is something very fishy about the whole thing. Really weird.

Huge October surprise.

Comey made a mistake, in my opinion. His mistake was not recommending indictment. I think he didn't want to effect the election plus Lynch wasn't going to do anything after her meeting, illegal in my opinion, with Billy.

But now with new information he realizes he can't let a criminal perhaps with the Presidency. If she does it is over, corruption wins.

They were investigating Weenie boy and found emails from Hillary's Private server. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive". That old saying was tailor made for Hillary.

for his scam today?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Live by the sword, die by the sword

for his scam today?

they have to have something on him... or have threatened him.

for his scam today?

Poor Comey, the left was so in love with him when he let her skate. Now the left turns on him like rabid dogs.

Huge October surprise.

Comey made a mistake, in my opinion. His mistake was not recommending indictment. I think he didn't want to effect the election plus Lynch wasn't going to do anything after her meeting, illegal in my opinion, with Billy.

But now with new information he realizes he can't let a criminal perhaps with the Presidency. If she does it is over, corruption wins.

I think so too. There was enough criminal activity by clinton to indict 10 presidents.

for his scam today?

It's hard for me to even fathom this being the case, but the whole thing is just so bizarre that it seems like something has been going on behind the scenes. The bottom line is he needs to state exactly what is going on with these emails, this hit and run bullshit 11 days from election day is totally unprofessional and only raises suspicion.

for his scam today?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Live by the sword, die by the sword

:cuckoo:

again, funny coming from lying trumpsters.

for his scam today?

It's hard for me to even fathom this being the case, but the whole thing is just so bizarre that it seems like something has been going on behind the scenes. The bottom line is he needs to state exactly what is going on with these emails, this hit and run bullshit 11 days from election day is totally unprofessional and only raises suspicion.

exactly right.. .this is a pathetic hail mary by the trumpeter loons.

for his scam today?

How much was he paid for not recommending Hillary for trial?

Can't you see Jillian and Hillary with a strap on's?

th

Boy, Jillian, you didn't say that when he found she mishandled Top Secret material BUT DIDN'T MEAN TO... which was a crock. And the agents knew it. I think when the new material came up, he was afraid they would go public if he didn't reopen the case.

New Topics

Forum List

Back