How millions of naive stupid American voters got punked by Harry Reid.....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., touched off a firestorm last week after he claimed that an unnamed investor in Mitt Romney’s company, Bain Capital, told him that Romney hadn’t paid any taxes for 10 years.

In a July 31, 2012, interview with the Huffington Post, Reid attacked Romney for refusing to publicly release tax returns prior to 2010. Reid said, "His poor father must be so embarrassed about his son," referring to George Romney's decision to release 12 years of tax returns when he ran for president in the late 1960s.

Reid told the website that about a month earlier, a person who had invested with Bain Capital called his office and said, "Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years."

Reid continued, "He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look? … You guys have said his wealth is $250 million. Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."
Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

So today after the elections Reid says:...“Romney didn’t win, did he?”
The comments by Reid, who is retiring from the Senate after the 2016 elections,
are the latest in his refusal to back down from claims that have been debunked by fact-checkers.
His defense during a recent CNN interview: “Romney didn’t win, did he?”
Harry Reid won t apologize for attack on Mitt Romney s taxes OnPolitics

Talk about punking the millions of stupid American voters who believed Harry and voted for Obama in 2012!

And of course I'm not calling the voters who voted for Obama stupid...
The guy Obama hired as an advisor Jonathan Gruber called" Stupidity of American Voters"!

If I were you, I would be a lot more concerned about the brainless (naive, stupid) nutters who believe President Obama is inside their computer, making it difficult, if not impossible, to go on line.
:uhoh3:
And, in point of fact, Mittens did refuse to make open disclosure of his taxes.

Whatever, this is REALLY old news. Time to move on.
:rolleyes:

If I were you, I would be a lot more concerned about the brainless (naive, stupid) nutters who believe President Obama is inside their computer, making it difficult, if not impossible, to go on line.
:uhoh3:
And, in point of fact, Mittens did refuse to make open disclosure of his taxes.

Whatever, this is REALLY old news. Time to move on.
:rolleyes:

Mittens did refuse to make open disclosure of his taxes.

Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., touched off a firestorm last week after he claimed that an unnamed investor in Mitt Romney’s company, Bain Capital, told him that Romney hadn’t paid any taxes for 10 years.

In a July 31, 2012, interview with the Huffington Post, Reid attacked Romney for refusing to publicly release tax returns prior to 2010. Reid said, "His poor father must be so embarrassed about his son," referring to George Romney's decision to release 12 years of tax returns when he ran for president in the late 1960s.

Reid told the website that about a month earlier, a person who had invested with Bain Capital called his office and said, "Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years."

Reid continued, "He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look? … You guys have said his wealth is $250 million. Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."
Harry Reid says anonymous source told him Mitt Romney didn t pay taxes for 10 years PolitiFact

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 11.14.42 AM.png

Speaking of naive, who believes millions of people voted for Obama because they thought Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years?

Show of hands.

Forum List

Back