how mass shooters should be treated .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
unfortunately many of the lunatics that commit mass shootings do so out of hate [of course] and perceived grievances combined with a desire to be famous and remembered and feared because of their actions ... so a new way of dealing with these monsters after they commit their evil acts should be followed ... in my opinion mass shooters should be wiped from history completely ... whether the shooter survives a confrontation with police or doesnt survive [ if said shooters survives they should face the death penalty] their names should be stricken from news reports and all references to their lives history background social media ect ... should be erased .. their remains should then be disposed of in an unmarked location where no family or friends ect. can visit ! remove them from history completely ... their names never uttered again in the public domain [msm history books magazines] ect ... let it be the known law of the land and take away their chance at fame before they commit the act !

unfortunately many of the lunatics that commit mass shootings do so out of hate [of course] and perceived grievances combined with a desire to be famous and remembered and feared because of their actions ... so a new way of dealing with these monsters after they commit their evil acts should be followed ... in my opinion mass shooters should be wiped from history completely ... whether the shooter survives a confrontation with police or doesnt survive [ if said shooters survives they should face the death penalty] their names should be stricken from news reports and all references to their lives history background social media ect ... should be erased .. their remains should then be disposed of in an unmarked location where no family or friends ect. can visit ! remove them from history completely ... their names never uttered again in the public domain [msm history books magazines] ect ... let it be the known law of the land and take away their chance at fame before they commit the act !
As long as we recycle them back in the Earth. Be Green at least

The British transported their convicts to Australia when their jails couldn't handle the load.

Kyle Rittenhouse was a mass murderer by definition but that needs to be 'qualified' by saying he was viewed as a 'good' mass murderer. Or would he meet your standard for being eliminated?

If this is an attempt at makinig a joke of the slaughter by guns then let's all get in the holiday mood and celebrate.

I would suggest dropping all punishment for gun murder and making it acceptable behaviour.
Might just as well include abortionists too!

There's so many mass shootings now it is impossible to know or even keep track of who performed them. I guess we can stop reporting on them to pretend they never happen and thus no victims. Just memory hole it like 1984. Problem solved!

The British transported their convicts to Australia when their jails couldn't handle the load.

Kyle Rittenhouse was a mass murderer by definition but that needs to be 'qualified' by saying he was viewed as a 'good' mass murderer. Or would he meet your standard for being eliminated?

If this is an attempt at makinig a joke of the slaughter by guns then let's all get in the holiday mood and celebrate.

I would suggest dropping all punishment for gun murder and making it acceptable behaviour.
what are you talking about idiot ? Rittenhouse isnt a mass murderer ! and no one is making a joke out of mass shootings ! wiping the names of mass shooters from history would deprive said shooters one of the driving factors to make them desire to commit the act ! after the shooters are executed remove them from history ...

Kyle Rittenhouse was a mass murderer by definition

self defense is mass murder?

1. In states where the death penalty was eliminated, it should be reinstated specifically for mass-murderers (my personal opinion is that the term "mass," should mean ten or more). The method of death should be so horrendous that someone that would be inclined to commit murder would be enough to dissuade them. All you have to do is get rid of the no "cruel and unusual" punishment bit.
2. It's up to the press to decide what if anything they publish about criminals. I think in this current era, what we would find if we dug into the murderer's mind, would be a Marxist agenda. For the most part, they are the culprits.
3. What's interesting is that despite the leftist rioters' claims of "burning the system down," none are being prosecuted for "sedition."

Give them a ride in an open seated plane.

1. In states where the death penalty was eliminated, it should be reinstated specifically for mass-murderers (my personal opinion is that the term "mass," should mean ten or more). The method of death should be so horrendous that someone that would be inclined to commit murder would be enough to dissuade them. All you have to do is get rid of the no "cruel and unusual" punishment bit.
2. It's up to the press to decide what if anything they publish about criminals. I think in this current era, what we would find if we dug into the murderer's mind, would be a Marxist agenda. For the most part, they are the culprits.
3. What's interesting is that despite the leftist rioters' claims of "burning the system down," none are being prosecuted for "sedition."
How about the guillotine and in sports stadiums where the government could charge admission?

You're just one voice but you're becoming representative of the American mindset, more every day.

You're not campaigning for killing, you're going for overkill.

Hopefully you're just a precocious teen who is for some reason lacking fulfillment. A future shooter?

How about the guillotine and in sports stadiums where the government could charge admission?

You're just one voice but you're becoming representative of the American mindset, more every day.

You're not campaigning for killing, you're going for overkill.

Hopefully you're just a precocious teen who is for some reason lacking fulfillment. A future shooter?
I'm just sick of the really deranged idiots out there, or evil ones bent on further dividing us. Frankly, overkill is fine if it really sends a message to anyone inclined to commit mass murder.

Guess you forget there was a trial and Rittenhouse was exonerated huh? Just not in your opinion.
We all saw video of Rittenhouse and it was clear he was running from people, defended himself.. and was not a mass murderer.

someone who simply brings a gun and commences murdering people is quite a different thing. are you really this stupid or just incredibly argumentative for no good reason?

I'm of the mind anyone who knowingly, intentionally and willingly kills even one person in cold blood their names and pictures shouldn't be released and once they are found guilty they are immediately taken out and put to death quickly and humanely. No death row, no stay of execution no nothing, just straight to death. The family can claim the body if they want, if not it's cremated and tossed. End of story

Guess you forget there was a trial and Rittenhouse was exonerated huh? Just not in your opinion.
We all saw video of Rittenhouse and it was clear he was running from people, defended himself.. and was not a mass murderer.

someone who simply brings a gun and commences murdering people is quite a different thing. are you really this stupid or just incredibly argumentative for no good reason?
Yours is a novel way of answering my question, but you finally did. Some murders with guns can be qualified as exceptions to the guillotine, and then be cause for celebration.

Do you realize how America is sliding closer to fascism every day? The 'culture' of wars and death isn't even being denied anymore.

People like you are into inventing scenarios in which gun deaths are reasons for more neo-Nazi extremism.

Self defense isn't murder, jackass

Yours is a novel way of answering my question, but you finally did. Some murders with guns can be qualified as exceptions to the guillotine, and then be cause for celebration.

Do you realize how America is sliding closer to fascism every day? The 'culture' of wars and death isn't even being denied anymore.

People like you are into inventing scenarios in which gun deaths are reasons for more neo-Nazi extremism.

there was no fascism. Rittenhouse had a trial. If he had been found guilty he would have been sentenced. Maybe you need to find a better analogy.

Forum List

Back