How many years would it take to mine enough lithium to make enough batteries to replace all of the internal combustion engines in the world?

I didn't argue you SHOULDN'T BUY them because of that, dummy. For crying out loud I BOUGHT battery operated lawn and power tools and store the batteries in my house.

That would be like me saying your shouldn't buy ICE vehicles because gasoline is flammable.

I didn't argue you SHOULDN'T BUY them because of that, dummy. For crying out loud I BOUGHT battery operated lawn and power tools and store the batteries in my house.

That would be like me saying your shouldn't buy ICE vehicles because gasoline is flammable.
Ding said "The major weakness of lithium-ion batteries in electric cars is the use of organic liquid electrolytes, which are volatile and flammable when operating at high temperatures. An external force such as a crash can also lead to chemical leakage." Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Ding said "The major weakness of lithium-ion batteries in electric cars is the use of organic liquid electrolytes, which are volatile and flammable when operating at high temperatures. An external force such as a crash can also lead to chemical leakage." Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
That was actually a quote from the link I posted, dummy. You'd have known that if you would have read the link. Which all stemmed from you arguing that lithium batteries are not volatile, a position you later recanted. So the quote from the link you didn't read wasn't cited as a weakness of lithium batteries or to argue they shouldn't be used, it was provided to prove to your dumb ass that lithium batteries are indeed volatile. A fact I thought you should have already known since lithium battery fires are an actual thing.

Forum List

Back