How Many Will Die?

How many people will Covid kill today while President Biden continues to mismanage the vaccine response?
Your hypocrisy is showing.

What hypocrisy is that?

All I've heard from idiot libs is how Trump botched the whole vaccine thing. Well, okay, fair enough.

I guess I just assumed that Biden would address the issue with more fortitude but, given that people are droppin' like fuckin' flies, I guess not.

How many people will die today due to Biden's fuck ups? 250? 500?

How many people will Covid kill today while President Biden continues to mismanage the vaccine response?

What hypocrisy is that?

All I've heard from idiot libs is how Trump botched the whole vaccine thing. Well, okay, fair enough.

I guess I just assumed that Biden would address the issue with more fortitude but, given that people are droppin' like fuckin' flies, I guess not.

What did Biden fuck up and why did you guys not give a fuck about dead people until now?
Remember ‘ more people die from the seasonal flu/99% recovery rate?’
Hypocrites every last one of you.
Just like this moron.
4AC3D211-B382-467B-9E6B-EC33628897EA.jpeg

What hypocrisy is that?

What did Biden fuck up and why did you guys not give a fuck about dead people until now?

Eat a dick, you drooling simp.

I did give a fuck about dead people, so stop pretending that you're anywhere near intelligent enough to know what I'm thinking.

We were bombarded by the left for the fuck ups. I get it; that's one of the reasons Biden got elected. But while he's busy giving away billions of dollars to Syria and Iran we have people in this country dying; people who, supposedly, were dying because of Trump. But Biden was gonna' swoop in and save the day and do it right.

But you elected a fuck up, so this is what we get...

What hypocrisy is that?

I did give a fuck about dead people, so stop pretending that you're anywhere near intelligent enough to know what I'm thinking.

We were bombarded by the left for the fuck ups. I get it; that's one of the reasons Biden got elected. But while he's busy giving away billions of dollars to Syria and Iran we have people in this country dying; people who, supposedly, were dying because of Trump. But Biden was gonna' swoop in and save the day and do it right.

But you elected a fuck up, so this is what we get...
I hope they enjoy the fucking they brought about.

Now biden says there is nothing we can do about the virus.

After signing a mask mandate. And still no womandate.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Is that the best you got?

Or was the best you've got that childish message you sent me?

Every Covid death from here on out is because of Biden. Every. Fucking. One.

We told you not to elect Biden, and you did it anyway. And now you've got a President who's giving billions and billions of dollars away to state sponsors of terrorism while all but ignoring what's going on here at home and failing to provide the needed leadership for the distributing the vaccine.

Only four days in and we can already see how monumentally bad the next four years are going to be...

'Herd immunity' won't work without mass vaccinations. Vaccinnation programs ARE 'herd immunity' development.
You're doctor now. Who knew?

I know the beds are filled up around here, which is all I need to know re how serious the prolbem is; if none of your fellow drunks at the VFW have gotten sick yet, well god for you; it still doesn't make you morons more qualified than I am to evaluate the situation, in fact it makes me look like a genius compared to you idiots sniveling about vaccines as if you had both frontal lobes to rub together.

Of course, you're a legend in your own mind. Take the Vax dumbass, me? I'll pass.

'Herd immunity' won't work without mass vaccinations. Vaccinnation programs ARE 'herd immunity' development.

I know the beds are filled up around here, which is all I need to know re how serious the prolbem is; if none of your fellow drunks at the VFW have gotten sick yet, well god for you; it still doesn't make you morons more qualified than I am to evaluate the situation, in fact it makes me look like a genius compared to you idiots sniveling about vaccines as if you had both frontal lobes to rub together.

Of course, you're a legend in your own mind. Take the Vax dumbass, me? I'll pass.

All you will pass is gas.

All you will pass is gas.

Oh golly just LOOK at how witty it thinks it is!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back