How many white supremacists are there?

He doesn't think I'm gay. He's a lefty and to him NO insult is greater than being called "gay."

I've been married for decades, have 4 children, 7 grandchildren and still love my wife. But more importantly, she and I are still best friends..
Ironic, isn’t it? Libs are all about equal rights for gays, and how we should respect them - and then they use it as an insult. They show their bigotry with every post.

And congrats on such a fine family!

The SPLC is a biased organization so I don’t trust anything they say. But I’d bet good money that the vast majority of “white nationalist” groups have less than ten members.

And how many people are sympathetic to their cause you reckon?

Like how many abolitionists were in the South during slavery? I'm sure there were probably organizations or groups or whatever....but how many non-members shared their views quietly?

Are you telling me that the folks at the standard Trump rally are repulsed by his telling a hate group to "stand by"? By the insurrectionists? By the constant fear mongering or are they all truly this afraid of being "replaced"--whatever that means?

How many white supremacists are there?

How many Democrat KKK were there?

But How Many White Supremacists Are There, Really? See on This Hate Map This just shows who they feel are hate groups it dosen't give a membership count so it could be one drop out in the parents basement . They once in the past called the Liberal group the A.D.A a hate group so anything they say is suspect.
That’s the issue, and it may very well be covering up how few white supremacists there are. They speak only in terms of “groups.” I’ve been looking for the answer since Correll asked the question, but every single source only gives the info by groups.

And many of these groups are miniature, with a dozen members or so. Some years ago, a neo-Nazi group applied for a permit to rally in Arlington, Virginia. There was a big police presence, and we were warned to stay away (which I did). Later I read there were six Nazis who hung around for an hour, and then left.

And how many people are sympathetic to their cause you reckon?

Like how many abolitionists were in the South during slavery? I'm sure there were probably organizations or groups or whatever....but how many non-members shared their views quietly?

Are you telling me that the folks at the standard Trump rally are repulsed by his telling a hate group to "stand by"? By the insurrectionists? By the constant fear mongering or are they all truly this afraid of being "replaced"--whatever that means?

Candy Cornhole, the SPLC Klan would be the slave owners, not the abolitionists.

Moron.

Because the conditions in their home countries have gotten worse. Ask the Haitians, for example.

Come on man, you can figure it some of this stuff for yourself. Was it trump's fault when record spikes in crossings occurred while he was president? Should I look for your posts saying so? Suuure..Sure...

Title 42 is inhumane. I hope it goes. Good for Biden.

But since that hasn't happened yet...it appear you have nothing. The two reasons you gave? Both nonsense.

Don't bother trying again. It is crystal clear that you have nothing and this is a dumb, right wing, xenophobic rant. Waste someone else's time.
Bullshit.

Even if it were true the US can't take in the whole of the people around the world that want to leave their home countries for a better life.

If things really are so bad in their home countries they should fight for them just as our ancestors did.

We cannot police the entire world and and we sure as hell can't absorb their excess populations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back