How many white supremacists are there?

Ah....name-calling. What a surprise....from the poster who whines about others calling him/her names.
This ^^^ from a fat troll who does nothing but throw insults and family attacks on a daily basis because “she” doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to understand anything being talked about.

If white supremacists include those who are antisemitic, there may be more white supremacists among Democrats than Republicans.

Your link to that seems to be broken. In actuality the number is not even worth worrying about. The Klan being the most visible has maybe 150 members in its BIGGEST group. That comes to Not even 10,000 nationwide.

And 90% of those are FBI agents "infiltrating" the Klan.

The Klan died when they lost financial immunity in 1968. The have reemerged as BLM, but again they face financial ruin.

Your link to that seems to be broken. In actuality the number is not even worth worrying about. The Klan being the most visible has maybe 150 members in its BIGGEST group. That comes to Not even 10,000 nationwide.

well again, they are killing black babies at an alarming rate at abortion clinics.

Last edited:
If USMB is any indication, pretty much ALL Antisemites are democrats.
I’ve been tracking. There is one Republican conservative here (and he is a Muslim, which explains it). The rest are Democrats. This is a BIG reason why I switched to the GOP (that, along with how awful the Democrat policies are).

I’ve been tracking. There is one Republican conservative here (and he is a Muslim, which explains it). The rest are Democrats. This is a BIG reason why I switched to the GOP (that, along with how awful the Democrat policies are).

Yeah, Sunni can be pretty bad - which sucks, because most of the time I agree with him.

Yeah, Sunni can be pretty bad - which sucks, because most of the time I agree with him.
You knew who I meant! Yeah, I agree with him on other things, but his Jew-hate is so blatant (I think he was the one who suggested a new “final solution” to round up all the Jews and put them on an island) that I don’t engage with him even in areas of agreement.

Link to the 21st century? That ship sailed long ago. You never crossed that bridge

is that what you fantasize about? Just asking — for a few friends
Question was for you, you too shy to answer for the class? Slippery your thing right?

Do you struggle with the English Language?
Well you wrote: So "Most Americans" are "white supremacists" according to you as they have "racist" views?
Do you struggle with the English Language?
You wrote: "Most Americans today know enough to keep their racist views private"
Aren't you declaring "Most Americans are racists, they just don't voice their racist views." Is that right?
Does that include you? Are you a racist?

Well you wrote: So "Most Americans" are "white supremacists" according to you as they have "racist" views?

You wrote: "Most Americans today know enough to keep their racist views private"
Aren't you declaring "Most Americans are racists, they just don't voice their racist views." Is that right?
Does that include you? Are you a racist?
You do struggle with the English language
Try again

It might help if you posted my full quote so we can all laugh at you

Forum List

Back