How many white supremacists are there?

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
The shooters Replacement Theory manifesto contains many of the themes you have been spouting for years

There are more than you could ever count!

DHBgEUKVYAAqfwc

There are more than you could ever count!

So, don't depend on my counting ability. Give me a number and a link.

I mean, considering how serious the problem is, from the way it is talked about, we need to know that real scale.

Right? I mean, how can we address a problem, if we have ZERO idea how big of a problem it is?

Do we need a task force of a few dozen with two or three undercover operatives? Or do we need somemore more like an Airborne Division backed up by a hundred gunships, to be able to stop them from taking the capitol?

Yeah, that's pretty normal. Come in close to the w.s. so that you can't see that the edge of the crowd is RIGHT THERE, nor can you see the almost always far larger number of counter protestors.

At least they didn't kneel down so they could get an upward tilt. You see that a lot with most w.s. rallies where teh count is in the more normal range of 7 to 12 w.s.

I used to think he was bing ignorant on purpose. But that seems to be more of his default position.

I'm asking a question. No one is answering.

I seem to be the only one that has noticed that this number is missing from our discourse.

That puts me miles ahead of you. That thinks you know the number but can't say it.

Stupid thread premise

Since most views on race are personal, it is impossible to establish a number
Most Americans today know enough to keep their racist views private

Bullshit. The feds have been monitoring these people forever. If they don't have an estimate, then they need to be shut down for utter incompetence.

I'm asking a question. No one is answering.

I seem to be the only one that has noticed that this number is missing from our discourse.

That puts me miles ahead of you. That thinks you know the number but can't say it.
Do you think illegal immigration is a problem?

Tell me the exact number of illegal aliens in the us...as of this moment.

Otherwise, it's not a problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back