How many white supremacists are there?

Don't be coy Nazi boi.

You and your Reich have spent DECADES ranting about the "White people problem." Just last week, your Fuhrer - Adolf Biden preached that whites are a danger to duhmobcracy and must be eradicated.

View attachment 693907
Except, I watch the same shit as you. I say he didn't do that, magaturd. Not at all. Your shit is weak.

Except, I watch the same shit as you. I say he didn't do that, magaturd. Not at all. Your shit is weak.
It's always fun when you Nazis ignore the linked citation and start in with your one and only response to anything critical of your Reich
1662770762641.png

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

I think all total...... 6........they live at home in their parents basement.........the rest are FBI agents or FBI confidential informants...

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
Also interesting is you never see news stories where murders are committed by these phantom white supremacists, despite their being labeling by the JD as America's biggest threat.

This whole meme is made-up fodder for stupid people.

Also interesting is you never see news stories where murders are committed by these phantom white supremacists, despite their being labeling by the JD as America's biggest threat.

This whole meme is made-up fodder for stupid people.

And just like that, poof! White supremacists are no longer the biggest threat. Now it's MAGA people who are.

Forum List

Back