How many white guilt Liberals are there really? You know, those willing to vote themselves away?

You know the ones...those willing to vote for a party that openly and publicly berates them and celebrates anytime whites are replaced by ‘minorities’?
Im genuinely curious, is there any data on this? Have they become a legitimate voting block?
There is no such person. White guilt is a race pimp term created by white racists.
How do you refer to these ignorant fools?
p9vqprpyhw251.png

You know the ones...those willing to vote for a party that openly and publicly berates them and celebrates anytime whites are replaced by ‘minorities’?
Im genuinely curious, is there any data on this? Have they become a legitimate voting block?
There is no such person. White guilt is a race pimp term created by white racists.
You right, and they're all democrats.

No, I don't know the ones you're blabbing about. You low self-esteem Cult45 crackas make the rest of us Caucasians look stupid, so you're ignored 95% of the time by pretty much every demographic. Do you believe you are 'helping' with some sort of 'cause'?

Shit. Oh yeah, continued racism. You're just going to spew some more ignorant racist shit because that's who you are and what you do. Carry on.

p9vqprpyhw251.png

I beleive the term is 'librulz' Do I get a prize?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
p9vqprpyhw251.png

Those stupid shits can't be real Americans. Is there some brain wasting disease that's attacking the left's brain or something? Even black people are pointing and saying WTF.

No, I don't know the ones you're blabbing about. You low self-esteem Cult45 crackas make the rest of us Caucasians look stupid, so you're ignored 95% of the time by pretty much every demographic. Do you believe you are 'helping' with some sort of 'cause'?

Shit. Oh yeah, continued racism. You're just going to spew some more ignorant racist shit because that's who you are and what you do. Carry on.

STOP IT
Nobody here believes you are Caucasian...NOBODY

STOP IT
Nobody here believes you are Caucasian...NOBODY

I don't recall anyone asking you for anything...ANYONE. You can imagine me a purple unicorn, for all I care about your retarded opinions.

p9vqprpyhw251.png

Those stupid shits can't be real Americans. Is there some brain wasting disease that's attacking the left's brain or something? Even black people are pointing and saying WTF.
Why do racist whites think they can say what we are thinking.

Oops! I forgot, they are racists so they know us better than we know ourselves.

We black folk point and say WTF when we see this:

1591493599964.png

you think that if a different race is the majority then they will obviously abuse the minority ? Someone is projecting !

you think that if a different race is the majority then they will obviously abuse the minority ? Someone is projecting !

Are you projecting my projections?
Who ever said that?
No Caucasian is worried about being abused...we’re worried about this nation becoming nothing like what the founders intended. A nation of foreigners and unAmerican filth can’t stay committed to our founding principles and value systems. Core Americans must stay the majority or you marxists will shread our founding documents and principles as you gravitate toward communism. Simple shit.

p9vqprpyhw251.png

Why do racist whites think they can say what we are thinking.

Oops! I forgot, they are racists so they know us better than we know ourselves.

We black folk point and say WTF when we see this:

View attachment 346791

I will speak for and represent blacks as you seem to be a liberal collaborator.

Forum List

Back