How many USMB members have contracted the flu ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Last six months the estimates are 24,000 to as many as 62,000 deaths.

Wonder why we can't get a handle on that number.

There have also been 150 pediatric fatalities from the flu in 2020 alone.

That is really heartbreaking

Just wondering how many have had it.

I know of NO ONE personally who has the Chinese Virus. The tricky thing is, I've read that you can have the virus up to two weeks before you show any symptoms. So there's a chance that you, I, or our neighbor could ALREADY have it.

• Banned

I know of NO ONE personally who has the Chinese Virus. The tricky thing is, I've read that you can have the virus up to two weeks before you show any symptoms. So there's a chance that you, I, or our neighbor could ALREADY have it.

I am talking about the "regular" flu. The one that has killed 10x more people this year than Covid-19.

I am talking about the "regular" flu. The one that has killed 10x more people this year than Covid-19.
Oh, sorry about that. You KNOW if the number of regular flu deaths is MUCH more than those that have died from the Chinese Virus, you WON'T get actual numbers from the lamestream media. They CAN'T, in ANY way, imply that the regular flu is MUCH more deadly than the Chinese Virus, which it OBVIOUSLY is.

• Banned

Oh, sorry about that. You KNOW if the number of regular flu deaths is MUCH more than those that have died from the Chinese Virus, you WON'T get actual numbers from the lamestream media. They CAN'T, in ANY way, imply that the regular flu is MUCH more deadly than the Chinese Virus, which it OBVIOUSLY is.

Yes.

This why Fauci equated the potential death of 80,000 to a bad flue season.

I get the communicatabliity of the virus. But we ain't there yet.

And it looks like it might be starting to turn.

So I am curious to know how many have had the flu.

It's been a long time for me and I don't get flu shots.

But I know it can kill people.

150 pediatric deaths this year alone...sad.

Yes.

This why Fauci equated the potential death of 80,000 to a bad flue season.

I get the communicatabliity of the virus. But we ain't there yet.

And it looks like it might be starting to turn.

So I am curious to know how many have had the flu.

It's been a long time for me and I don't get flu shots.

But I know it can kill people.

150 pediatric deaths this year alone...sad.
I haven't had the flu, and don't know anyone that HAS had it.

I had something this past January I stayed home and in the bed for 5 days and took care of myself. Whatever it was Gave me a headache, 100.9 temp. lose of energy because I slept most of those 5 days

100.9 is not a high temp...most likely a cold or mild flu ....the er said not to worry till temps were reaching 103 or over...that concerned me...that is a high temp for an adult..

with china saying there are 8 strains of the covid 10 virus there are a lot of possibilities...one strain may be less harmful...at this point too little is known about the virus...a.i. may be the best hope to come up with a drug combo to prevent or treat...and the 8 strains may explain the reinfections that seem to be having or relapses...in china....

not a diagnosis lol little touchy there...just some info on temps and the virus...sorry i forgot you hate facts lol dont worry your little gang will be here shortly to prop you up

so the President is now saying that 1 to 2 million could be killed in the USA if we did not take steps to slow it down and that if we end up with just 100,000 to 200,000 dead, that would be considered as them doing a good job..... and he is likely right..... 100 to 200 thousand would be considered a good result, if that is all the deaths there are.... holy smokes!!!!

I have had the flu, about 2 years ago..... and I had actually gotten a flu shot that year, yet caught a mother f-er of the flu, the hubby brought it home, so we both had it.... ran 103 fever for a few days but was sick as heck for nearly two weeks with it and still coughing from it a month later.... Holy Toledo, it was awful.... and as I had said, I had gotten the flu shot that year, so this flu was not covered by it....

Remember, Tiny Dancer, one of our long time posters here, DIED of the Flu last year.... :(

I haven't had the flu in at least 10 years.

But then again I've always been a little OCD about personal hygiene and cleaning my house and I tend to practice socail distancing all the time because I don't really like crowds

so the President is now saying that 1 to 2 million could be killed in the USA if we did not take steps to slow it down and that if we end up with just 100,000 to 200,000 dead, that would be considered as them doing a good job..... and he is likely right..... 100 to 200 thousand would be considered a good result, if that is all the deaths there are.... holy smokes!!!!

I have had the flu, about 2 years ago..... and I had actually gotten a flu shot that year, yet caught a mother f-er of the flu, the hubby brought it home, so we both had it.... ran 103 fever for a few days but was sick as heck for nearly two weeks with it and still coughing from it a month later.... Holy Toledo, it was awful.... and as I had said, I had gotten the flu shot that year, so this flu was not covered by it....

Remember, Tiny Dancer, one of our long time posters here, DIED of the Flu last year.... :(

The president is saying 1 to 2 million.

Can you link me to something. I had not heard that.

The president is saying 1 to 2 million.

Can you link me to something. I had not heard that.
just look for yesterday's video of the press conference for coronavirus, or watch the REAL NEWS :D to see a short clip of it....

he said the models or his scientists are saying in the worst case scenario, if we did not take steps to mitigate the spread rate of the virus, it could be 1 to 2 million dead... then he said. so.... if we only ended up with 100 to 200 thousand dead, 100 thousand dead...could be... we did a very good job handling this virus....

New Topics

Forum List

Back